• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why would the KH controls be hard for the Wii?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Woild motion controls be hard with KH?

• Yes

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • No

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorikux

Seriously, we're not expecting to implement EVERYTHING for MCs. Guess what guys? Put Sora's NORMAL Keyblade swing and magic to the Wii Remote and that's it. Not that hard.

Reaction commands should be 1 or 2, jump, D-pad scroll through battle menu and A to select. What's so "hard" and "OMG ME GET TIREDZ!"?

And don't be an idiot and be a fanboy and just say "Yes" in the poll.

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Another argument they seem to come up with is managing drives, when we don't even know if they're going to come back in the first place...no, the controls wouldn't be hard.

Masamune

Big Boss
Nope it wouldn't be hard. That's just an excuse for over-obsessed Sony fanboys who want to keep KH PS exclusive.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Also, using the fact that so far both main console games have been on Sony consoles, and that therefore all the next main games should be on PS3...it's a lousy argument.

SE is a third-party developer. It can develop games for whoever they want; they care about making money.

Also, swinging the keyblade around isn't really the only thing that could be done. The Wii-mote could be used as a menu cursor, a pointer for Gummi ships...the possibilities are vast.

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
Seriously, we're not expecting to implement EVERYTHING for MCs. Guess what guys? Put Sora's NORMAL Keyblade swing and magid to the Wii Remote and that's it. Not that hard.

Reaction commands should be 1 or 2, jump, D-pad scroll through battle menu and A to select. What's so "hard" and "OMG ME GET TIREDZ!"?

And don't be an idiot and be a fanboy and just say "Yes" in ths poll.

yes i agree with you. it wouldnt be hard it would be fun

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
But swinging around would be a lot more fun. =D

Oh, I'm not saying there shouldn't be swinging.

i have a wii but i would rather sit down and or lay down and play then be flailing around looking lik,e im havein a seizure and if your sick do u really wanna play a wii id think so

Uh, you don't need to stand up to play the Wii as far as I know.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Let there be swinging. xD

Indeed.

R1KU said:
TP did great on the Wii. It had RPG controls like any other, why would KH be different?

Yeah. The only thing is that KH is a little more menu-based than Zelda, has more shortcuts and the like. But Nomura and his team are creative people. I'm sure they'd find a way around it.

Masamune

Big Boss
Yeah. The only thing is that KH is a little more menu-based than Zelda, has more shortcuts and the like. But Nomura and his team are creative people. I'm sure they'd find a way around it.

If the guy can turn a Key into a weapon, I'm sure this'll be a walk in the park. xD

Sorikux

Also, using the fact that so far both main console games have been on Sony consoles, and that therefore all the next main games should be on PS3...it's a lousy argument.

SE is a third-party developer. It can develop games for whoever they want; they care about making money.

Also, swinging the keyblade around isn't really the only thing that could be done. The Wii-mote could be used as a menu cursor, a pointer for Gummi ships...the possibilities are vast.

Hmm...yeah. Turn the WR on on its side to control the GS, A to shoot. Z on Nunchuk could be "lock-on," dual-weilding COULD be WR + Nunchuk. Point at a chest to open it. What else could pointing do?

P.S. Btw, how much power does Nomura have in choosing a system have? What about Disney and SE (does Yoichi Wada call the shots or more people?)? I'm sure Disney has the most say if not all.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Yeah, the controls wouldn't be hard. I personally don't know why others don't want it on the Wii.
I can understand that they might not have enough money to buy a new system or somthing like. I'm just happy SE is makin another game.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Hmm...yeah. Turn the WR on on its side to control the GS, A to shoot. Z on Nunchuk could be "lock-on," dual-weilding COULD be WR + Nunchuk. Point at a chest to open it. What else could pointing do?

Maybe they could use it for a few minigames? Or they could use it to aim magic in an FPS mode? I mean, KH2 had one.

P.S. Btw, how much power does Nomura have in choosing a system have? What about Disney and SE (does Yoichi Wada call the shots or more people?)? I'm sure Disney has the most say if not all.

Hmm, I'm not sure, but I'd wager it's more of SE's choice than Disney's or Nomura's...but the fact that Nomura prefers PS3 doesn't help the Wii any.

New2Ya

I'm lost...

Every retard that claims Disney decides should silence. Sorry, but who are we kidding here.

If Disney would be the one to decide, for one there'd be a conflict between the teams. Next is the fact that S-E would think "Yeah hello, screw you guys, make that game yourself if you know it all so well."

Disney tried with the cellphones, they failed badly. An utter failure.

Nomura has a high vote in what platform it will be. He is the director and creator of the games, Disney and S-E are the publishers. Together, they decide which platform it will be.

But you gotta take into consider that the developers are the ones that need to be able to make a grand game. They need to like the hardware, understand it, appreciate it, love it, etc etc etc. Maybe that all counts for the Wii, maybe it doesnt.

Future will tell.

Controls hard for the Wii? For a beginner yes, probably. You'll use the motion controls to soley attack with the keyblade and the buttons to choose a magic spell and confirm your actions. It'll take a while to get used to that. But will it be hard? Long-run, no.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Every retard that claims Disney decides should silence. Sorry, but who are we kidding here.

If Disney would be the one to decide, for one there'd be a conflict between the teams. Next is the fact
that S-E would think "Yeah hello, screw you guys, make that game yourself if you know it all so well."

Well, yes, that makes sense.

Disney tried with the cellphones, they failed badly. An utter failure.

Oh, yes. That's undeniable.

Nomura has a high vote in what platform it will be. He is the director and creator of the games, Disney and S-E are the publishers. Together, they decide which platform it will be.

Now that I think about it...yes.

But you gotta take into consider that the developers are the ones that need to be able to make a grand game. They need to like the hardware, understand it, appreciate it, love it, etc etc etc. Maybe that all counts for the Wii, maybe it doesnt.

Future will tell.

The fact that Nomura prefers PS3 and is more familiar with PS hardware doesn't bode well for the future of a KH Wii game, but...

Controls hard for the Wii? For a beginner yes, probably. You'll use the motion controls to soley attack with the keyblade and the buttons to choose a magic spell and confirm your actions. It'll take a while to get used to that. But will it be hard? Long-run, no.

Hmmm...was it hard to learn the controls in TP? I haven't had the chance to play it.

R1KU said:
So the cellphone was Disney's idea..... <.<;; No wonder.

Yeah. SE wasn't involved at all, and you can see how that turned out...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
The fact that Nomura prefers PS3 and is more familiar with PS hardware doesn't bode well for the future of a KH Wii game, but...
Not necesarilly, actually. He doesn't keep it secret that he likes to try out some games with the Wii. Hell, it seems like every dev wants to try it out.

Now if that game is a KH title or a game in the direction of It's a Wonderful World, only he knows...

Hmmm...was it hard to learn the controls in TP? I haven't had the chance to play it.
Me neither. xD

But I doubt its hard. The difference in TP is that swinging was one of the only attacks.

Drives will definetly stay in KH at this point I think, as they were an addition most fans enjoyed. How they will be implemented would be a mystery to me in the Wii game... if there is one of course.

Same for magic, summons, etc. Probably menu-wise, just like KH1/KH2. But the keyblade will be controlled by the Wii-controller then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back