• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Why you hate me...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Sry, obvious (kh13-)troll is obvious.
You behave very differently on KH13 than you do here - infact, you seem happy over there.
No signs of you ever being a staff member either.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
I´m not a troll. I just want the life I had back... but it seems you hate me, just like the rest...

Happy? I´m not happy there anymore...

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Most of the members seem worried about you because of how sad you've been, not annoyed.

If you were posting links to watch stuff online, if they were for illegal streaming, most forums that work closely with gaming companies can't allow that. That's likely what they meant?

Maybe it was a misunderstanding between you and the staff? Have you tried talking to them again?

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Is your profile MarietheKeybasHGirl? Sorry I did some serious research on your name.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
Most of the members seem worried about you because of how sad you've been, not annoyed.

If you were posting links to watch stuff online, if they were for illegal streaming, most forums that work closely with gaming companies can't allow that. That's likely what they meant?

Maybe it was a misunderstanding between you and the staff? Have you tried talking to them again?

That´s not the point i only said that in order to not restrict us from doing it not everyone can pay for the service. I want them give me another chance same goes with the admin of a Skylanders Art Group on Devianart. But no one wanted to help me on that, i just want to join a contest and win a prize as for that, oh they go like don´t give misinformation about the situation. Really people hate me for everything i do that is so wrong for them.

Is your profile MarietheKeybasHGirl? Sorry I did some serious research on your name.

Yes. But members there treat my opinion with no respect and always trying to win the arguement or i don´t know. I did not come to Troll arround i´m not very active arround these forums and the others i go are very dead to this point or very annoying I just want the forums to see me as someone who has zero intention for trouble unless you are tempting me.

Last edited:

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
Ok I´m sorry for everything i have done arround here guys, i´m such a horrible person. Like they say i probably deserved it... I just make people upset.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Ok I´m sorry for everything i have done arround here guys, i´m such a horrible person. Like they say i probably deserved it... I just make people upset.

Easy there! You're not a horrible person nor should you think that way about yourself. It isn't health! Sometimes misunderstandings occur between others. :c I'm sorry your status was removed, and that you got kicked off of KH13 but, you'll always have a place here on KHI!

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
I was kicked out of the Staff on KH13 not the site, and yes i´m horrible, i just make people upset Muke is one example of this. I need help, mental help...

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I understand. :3

Knowing you need help is putting yourself in the right direction. So you're already one step closer to getting better already. In the meantime, I'd suggest seeking professional help to help you out mentally such as a therapist. And no, just because someone feels upset about something you said doesn't make you a horrible person.

Kounelli

Awards
I can see that you are having a breakdown right now and suggest you take some time off and do something that relaxes you until you can reflect on your behavior here and the other site. When you are calm, you can try to reach out to someone again and listen so some of their suggestions. You are at a heightened state of frustration so you will not be able to cooperate and will harm yourself.

Some people here can provide support and that is good, but know that the forums are not a service that can give you the help you truly need. Please seek a therapist or counselor, as your behavior is a symptom of something deeper that must have been affecting you for a long time.

I wish you luck!

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
As it's been said, I'm glad you're interested in reaching for help. I hope everything is okay.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I was like this before. When I first came here, the first topic I ever posted, I was also swarmed by toxic people and then some people who were debating. I felt so hurt and angry, but after a while I started to talk more to the users here and I made friends. Just give it a bit more time! I'm rarely here, but you can always msg me and I can chat! :3

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm sure someone will. Perhaps even myself. Please have some patience. And to understand, Kaden is your character, correct? And you want him to cosplay as Sora from KHII, right? (Just want to make sure.)

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
I'm sure someone will. Perhaps even myself. Please have some patience. And to understand, Kaden is your character, correct? And you want him to cosplay as Sora from KHII, right? (Just want to make sure.)
I just want to die i have no motivation in life and everything i love i hate it or lost it because of dirtbags who refuse to give me back my life.

Last edited:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
No, you don't. Then why'd you let them take your life in the first place? You shouldn't be so down to where you're down about yourself, or else you are giving them your life in a hand basket (if that makes sense). And who are these "dirtbags"? You really shouldn't think badly about yourself really, I have before and it got me nowhere. Please don't think that way. This forum isn't full of dirtbags so please let us help, but first you have to stop thinking about the negatives in your life or it makes you negative. And if I sound mean in any way, I'm sorry. But I am serious. :(

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Ok, no.

People have their own values and things that they hold to be important. I understand that these forums and fandoms of yours are very important to you, although I don't know you very well. However, I DO know that NO fandom or forum is worth killing yourself over. I mean, I'd personally say there's almost nothing worth that, but... Anyways. If that's really how you feel and you're not being hyperbolic, then seek real-life help. Most people on this forum mean well and would like to help you, but we are not psychologists, and it would take more than a few kind words from some random strangers anyways.

... I mean what do I know, my 2 best friends only tried to kill themselves last year and one of them had a massive breakdown and practically vanished for a few months. The latter friend, to my knowledge, is still seeing a councilor on a regular basis even a year later.

Please. Do not take the idea of throwing your life away lightly. Determine whether you truly feel this way, and if you do, do more than adopt a victim complex and get help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back