• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fan of KH

I know alot of you have played and beaten COM. what I saw in the ending of R/R was riku and mickey wearing the organization suits. why are they wearing them instead of their original clothes???

P.S I personally have nothing against the suits I was just wondering..

ASMS

Well Riku is sorta like the Bhk
so maybe Riku also hangs with the bad guys but wants to kill them
ya riku is alot like the bhk and don't post a thread about them being alike cause it was my idea and its in the thread labeled
Riku's twilight
and mickey is like a messenger keyblade guy

anyone but me

it is not confirmed that they are undercover... i think Mickey is but Riku isn't... because in a trailer with an org. member talking with DiZ the screen changes and it kind of looks like a security cameras view.. the only thing is neither of them have an 'x' in their name..

sillypieman

But when exactly did they put on these coats. How much time went by between when you beat the last boss and in the end cutscene in R/R? Confuzzled!

I guess this will be answered in KH2. If they are under cover or something like that I think they probably would want to wait and reveal it in KH2. We will all know in due time.

Owaz

Simple. DiZ gave Riku a choice, and Riku's choice was to join the Organization/Thirteenth Order. Mickey stated he would stick and follow Riku no matter what. So since Riku decided to join the Order, Mickey followed him and did the same.

excerion

new york.....i also live deep within the darkness
Website
s11.invisionfree.com
Owaz said:
Simple. DiZ gave Riku a choice, and Riku's choice was to join the Organization/Thirteenth Order. Mickey stated he would stick and follow Riku no matter what. So since Riku decided to join the Order, Mickey followed him and did the same.

i would have to agree with that. it seems more logical (no offense to other theroys)

sinharvest_angel

ASMS said:
ya riku is alot like the bhk and don't post a thread about them being alike cause it was my idea and its in the thread labeled
Riku's twilight

actually, kid, no if there is anyone who is not allowed to say riku is like bhk, then its u(however no one has said that cause its stupid) listen u are new, so dont ever ever tell someone what to say, cause u know what u wouldnt know ur new, WRONG WAY TO START OF KID

iholdthekeys

i just thought of this.......... cuz as mentioned earlier sum1 was confused of when riku and mickey's clothes change in the last battle 2 the scene shown at the end of r/r......... i think this is just because of the choice riku made at the end b4 they left the castle.......... cuz if you think about it............ donald's and goofy's clothes changed when they entered the castle cuz of sora remembering them that way (like how the paopu fruit changed when he remembered the way it looked b4 near the end of the game)......... so at the end riku chose to wear the darkness and light back-to-back (mickey stated that)............ and mickey said he would follow him............... so that means mickey wore the darkness and light back-to-back......... and during the credits they show a picture of riku and mickey leaving the castle and they have org. outfits........... so probably after they decide 2 journey together and go light and dark back-to-back thatz most likely why their clothes change 2 org outfits.........

Keeavin

ASMS said:
Riku's twilight
Please...tell me how in the hell they're similar.

Darkness Reigns

ok well first off mickey and riku aren't confirmed Org. members and most of the org members are shells so dont say that mickey and riku are. and also as anyone but me says they don;t have an x in their name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back