• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wich difficulty in BBS???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Wich difficulty

• Beginner

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Standar

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Proud

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlix

So when BBS comes out on wich difficulty will you start the game beginner, standard or proud???

Last edited:
A

Audo

Standard. I suck at these games to tell the truth, so I'll be taking the middle road.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Standard. Why should I go on Proud Mode if I know nothing about it. I mean the way it's gonna be and all. I'd keep dying if I choose Proud Mode, that's for sure. XD

Awards
If there really are difficulties, proud. Nomura said that this game is supposed to be challenging, so I hope he implies that it's harder than KH2.

Macabre

Gold Member
Either Standard or Hard/Proud mode.

I'll play the game first on Standard mode to see what kinds of challenges appear ahead and then after completing it,I'll re-play it on Proud/Hard mode.

Or I'll choose to play on Hard/Proud mode from the first,if I desire a big challenge.

Nomura said that this game is supposed to be challenging, so I hope he implies that it's harder than KH2
I hope so,because KH2 was too easy,even on Proud mode.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
It depends.
If I hear there is a special ending in BBS, and like KH2 it'd be easier to obtain in a harder mode, then I'm going to start off in the hardest.

If there isn't a special ending, I'll do standard so I'll have a more enjoyable replay

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
i would start beginner, cause it is a new system.... but if its too easy and sucks, im goin straight for proud(or whatver they call it)

i also hope there will be like a couple of new difficulties for unlocking(kinda like DMC)

T

tazztig

It depends on if I want to go through the work on that day. So I might choose Proud or Standard.^^^

Sexy Angel
Ill do Proud.... just so i can get the secret ending if there is one!!! :p

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'll do standard. Once I get how the game works, I'll probably start a Proud mode. And if there is a harder mode, maybe try that as well. I hope it's harder than KH since KH2 was easy in Proud (just annoying when it came to some of the Org members and the Grim Reaper when he got his coins) and KH was actually a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back