• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wich do you like better? KingdomHearts1,2 or RE:chain of memories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is your favorite Charicter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel's girl1312

Ok so I like the second game best becouase you get to fight with Axel! But I thought to ask other people and see what they think. so post please!

Last edited:
T

The Spoiler

First of all, you spelt CHARACTER wrong. You wrote CHARICTER.

Second, you fight Axel 2 times in Re:CoM.

Third, I like KH2.

WaveK89

I chose Riku, but this is in terms of the entire series. As for my favorite game in the series, it would have to be the first Kingdom Hearts.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Storyline in Re:CoM=Good but, annoying game play.
Gameplay in KH2=Flashy and fun but, simple. And the storyline was blurred over quite a bit.
KH1=Good mix of storyline and gameplay.

KH1 wins. owo

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So the thread is about which game you like, but the poll is about your favorite character? Eh, whatever.

CoM - My first KH game ever, but so much time passed from when I got CoM to when I got KH1, and I just played it so much that it got really boring. Still fun, just not as fun as when I first got it.

Oh wait, we're talking about Re:CoM...well, ^ pretty much explains it.

KH2 - Fun game, but overly flashy, and much too easy. Storyline's okay; could've been better though, but it's okay.

KH1 - Best game in the series so far. Well, I haven't played BBS yet, but from all the games I've played, it's the best.

My icon says it's insulting that neither he nor his students are on the list, but he forgives you :)

From the list though, I'll choose Riku...cuz he's Riku. 'Nuff said :p

Gram

Banned
Awards
my fav is kingdom hearts 2 final mix.
as 4 the poll i put roxas.

bladed asassin

favorite game would be Kingdomhearts the original i think the story has a deeper feel that kh2 does.

My favorite character is sora becuase hes the hero i guess, and i like the hero theme, but i also feel that Riku makes Sora my favorite becuase he makes sora the good guy in KH and Riku the bad guy, like Makes sora choose the right path and what not. Fav. organization character is Axel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back