• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wii vs Vii. Let the battle begin.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
Wii vs. Vii: Let The Games Begin

Last year Japan released a new revolutionary gaming console called the Wii. A worldwide hit almost instantly, the Wii has outsold all other consoles.

Shortly after Japan’s success with the Wii, China released the Vii, also know as the “Power Stick”. China has been infamous in the past for flat out copying products. Recent copies include a complete clone of Digg, Youtube, iPhone, and now the Wii.
The price is much cheaper than the original Wii, for 986 yuan (around $125) you can own a Made in China “Wii”. Such low prices might be why they’ve already sold over 300,000 consoles across China.
The quality? Of course won’t be as good as the originals, but for the money you save you could probably buy a ripped off copy of every Wii game out there. Course it would be on a Vii disk…

this is crazy. China has to copy liek....everything.

S

Shadow Soldier

Old, but funny. Stupid, but true. It's also alot more blocky than the Wii.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
The games are all mostly Wii Sports games with some sort of sock/underpants-head replacing a Mii ...

vii-games-biggie-tennis-02.jpg

Look, it even rips off the hand holding the Wiimote thing ...

lonekyuubi

Wow I cant believe this is real. Wont they get sued or something? Anyone can perfectly see its a wii, but with a bad paintjob...and someone made a typo XD

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Oh well, let China do what they want. It's not like the Vii is going to have major sales anywhere except China itself. I think Japan cares more about the sales in Japan and North America the most. Of course, they'll be pissed, but what can you do? Like really.

iceblaze

What is China thinking?....gimme a break....I don't think there is anything that China never copied yet?!?!?!

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
can somebody post a pic of the ps2 copy? i think it would look pretty funny

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Wow.

Well, uhhh, wow.

Screw you, China. It's all because of you that the planet is so populated. And screw you for copying the Wii.

D:<

Q

Banned
It saddens me. :[ China used to be famous for INVENTING things and discovoring new things, but now....they're just known for ripping off other people and sweat shops.

Blame the dictators. D:

When they had an emperor, everything was fine but now its all kinda died

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
yeah keep in mind that some of us CAME from china too.
they ripped off technology
and the visual kei subculture with their
"Silver ash"
(which to me aren't that good but are "okay")

China is now only good for their chinese hotties.....
FEI LUN HAI!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back