• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Back Cover tell the events of this game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Will the entire story of Unchained be covered by Back Cover?

Because honestly, I don't care for the game. I've only played it a few times and it feels like a chore. Plus I'm having hard time grasping how it works, I've never been a real fan of IOS games (Damn you Zynga for starting this Energy Bar and pay to win crap). I got pretty hooked on FFRK though, but I haven't even played that in months because it got monotonous.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Will the entire story of Unchained be covered by Back Cover?

Because honestly, I don't care for the game. I've only played it a few times and it feels like a chore. Plus I'm having hard time grasping how it works, I've never been a real fan of IOS games (Damn you Zynga for starting this Energy Bar and pay to win crap). I got pretty hooked on FFRK though, but I haven't even played that in months because it got monotonous.
backvoer will be about the forteller side of the story leading up to the first keyblade wars but not the player side

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Oh, that sucks. Was hoping I wouldn't have to trudge through this game. Guess I'll give it a second attempt... eventually.
but dont worry though khinsder will transtion the scenes if you not intrest in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back