• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will BBS be better because it's darker?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will BBS be the best Kh game because it is darker?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Xehanort will come back as Xehanort since both his Heartless and Nobody were defeated.

oh your right..once a heart and the soul and shell or defeated, the person becomes whole again....Xehanort is like the cheese to kingdom hearts macaroni...Or the Butter to a piece of toast...

Maby Xehanort will forget his evil and sought out for the forgivness of others..."kingdom hearts is just to cheery, so i hope that doesn't happen"

Y

Yannis

Well... I have always noticed that when people are talking about a darker game and a darker storyline death is always involved. I don't get it... Death isn't everything that makes a game dark right?
Then I just repeat:

The death isnt important, but that how we got to the death. The reason is the dark one..

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Then I just repeat:

The death isnt important, but that how we got to the death. The reason is the dark one..

Then it being death means nothing.
Death in a way is a lot less dark and hurtful than a lot of things. Sometimes a spark of hope (say coma instead of death) can make things a lot more horrible and hurtful.

Ren

adios motherfucker
It's just, people are writing it off as, "Blah blah, can't be dark/good/satisfying if so-and-so doesn't DIE!"
Not really seeming to understand the death itself, but wanting the dying to happen. =/

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's just, people are writing it off as, "Blah blah, can't be dark/good/satisfying if so-and-so doesn't DIE!"
Not really seeming to understand the death itself, but wanting the dying to happen. =/

v.v mmhm.

I've said it before, I'll say it again.
CoM - SoNami's story.
Saddest thing in like ever and that's without counting in Reverse-Rebirth (for that includes Repliku dying and thus counters my point XD)

Ren

adios motherfucker
v.v mmhm.

I've said it before, I'll say it again.
CoM - SoNami's story.
Saddest thing in like ever and that's without counting in Reverse-Rebirth (for that includes Repliku dying and thus counters my point XD)

Have I ever told you I love you and that I want to bear your children? <3

Y

Yannis

They should include more violence to KH.. Disney-films are known for their violence.. No, Im not talking to you, the children of Disney Channel!!!!

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
They should include more violence to KH.. Disney-films are known for their violence.. No, Im not talking to you, the children of Disney Channel!!!!

and the creepiness of the stories(looks at you pinnochio)..... to a lesser extent than the original fairy tales mind you, but creepy none the less

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

The only ones that die in disney movies though are either supporting characters (and even then those're retrospective deaths most of the time) and villains.
Beauty and the Beast was violent, yes; but the ones that died were Belle's Mother (retrospective) and Gaston (villain).

Dual

In the World, looking for something worth finding
To me the darkest Disney film is the Lion King, I mean death by stampede, hard to get more gruesome than that without been censored

I really like that BBS appears to be much darker than the other KH games, I'm an angst-story lover, and I like to think that BBS would have, at the very least, a bittersweet ending

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I really like that BBS appears to be much darker than the other KH games, I'm an angst-story lover, and I like to think that BBS would have, at the very least, a bittersweet ending

I think it being a retrospective game kinda promises us the worst ending they can throw at us.
The "sweet" part will come maybe at a later date, but I wouldn't count on it, seeing all the likely theories running around v.v

Dual

I think it being a retrospective game kinda promises us the worst ending they can throw at us.
The "sweet" part will come maybe at a later date, but I wouldn't count on it, seeing all the likely theories running around v.v

Well, that's what you get with prequel games
*Points at Crisis Core*
BBS is suppose to be how "it all began..." and what happened after it did was that most of the worlds, almost literally, went to hell

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, that's what you get with prequel games
*Points at Crisis Core*
BBS is suppose to be how "it all began..." and what happened after it did was that most of the worlds, almost literally, went to hell

That's different. In Crisis Core, you knew for a fact that
Spoiler Spoiler Show
(yes I spoiler box it, I already spoiled that to a friend o_o I refuse to repeat the error).
That was already stated in FFVII itself.

Here, we have no idea what really happened to TAV, only that they're missing and in their current states are unable to wield (if we go by Nomura's words about the existing Wielders today, then again he might be lying to cover up plot).
As far as we know, Aqua might just be Sora's Mother, Terra put together a band and now that he can, he uses Gummi ships to tour from world to world (or however they traveled in BBS), and Ven became Cinderella's official royal dress maker.

sora_freak12

to tell you the truth, I'd love a particularly tragic and morbid storyline. KH is too happy all the time, and I'd like to see some real peril. Maybe not a death, but a pretty bad injury at least. Or a coma. Something.

...lemme guess, you wanna know what morbid means?

sigh...here!

mor·bid Audio Help /ˈmɔrbɪd/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[mawr-bid] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. suggesting an unhealthy mental state or attitude; unwholesomely gloomy, sensitive, extreme, etc.: a morbid interest in death.
2. affected by, caused by, causing, or characteristic of disease.
3. pertaining to diseased parts: morbid anatomy.
4. gruesome; grisly.
[Origin: 1650–60; < L morbidus sickly, equiv. to morb(us) sickness + -idus -id4]

—Related forms
mor·bid·ly, adverb
mor·bid·ness, noun

—Synonyms 2. unwholesome, diseased, unhealthy, sick, sickly; tainted, corrupted, vitiated.
—Antonyms 1. cheerful. 2. healthy.

There. If it's written by the same guy who did CoM then we can definitely expect a somewhat sad story. But I wouldn't like it if Nomura had to overly censor it or anything.

(dramatization)
Original : Aqua dies from a mortal stabbing wound
Censored: Aqua gets lost in the woods and is never found again...-_-?

EDIT: Really, we can handle a Teen rated game!!!

Dual

That's different. In Crisis Core, you knew for a fact that
Spoiler Spoiler Show
(yes I spoiler box it, I already spoiled that to a friend o_o I refuse to repeat the error).
That was already stated in FFVII itself.

Here, we have no idea what really happened to TAV, only that they're missing and in their current states are unable to wield (if we go by Nomura's words about the existing Wielders today, then again he might be lying to cover up plot).
As far as we know, Aqua might just be Sora's Mother, Terra put together a band and now that he can, he uses Gummi ships to tour from world to world (or however they traveled in BBS), and Ven became Cinderella's official royal dress maker.

That we know what was going to happen in Crisis Core doesn't make the story, nor the specific scene, any less angsty, nor any less awesome
And from what Nomura has let us know, we can think, and hope from my part, that VAT's story was not filled with fairies and rainbows

cananthegreat

Bottom line .

Kingdom hearts could always do with a hint of darkness to shake the haters saying " Ewwww disney movies softy slushy love!"

Aqua couldn't have a nobody could she because it would've taken the keyblade Sora/Roxas

And it shows her keyblade with her armour in the room of sleep

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Aqua couldn't have a nobody could she because it would've taken the keyblade Sora/Roxas

What?

And it shows her keyblade with her armour in the room of sleep

Note the part where Riku says Xion's KK is fake?
Also, that scene in the Room of Sleep could've been AFTER Days, making your claim irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back