• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will BBS be better because it's darker?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will BBS be the best Kh game because it is darker?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

One word for you, guys:

Daisuke Watanabe!

Or is that two? ._. It is already confirmed that Watanabe once again forgot the Disney, which is good. Nomura will though fix the storyline a bit. Watanabe doesnt only do dark stories but he has the habit to include hidden messages to his games. His favorite characters are those who start from the good side, but end up evil.

Watanabe doesnt let anyone to interfere with his storylines. Just think of CoM and erase all of the disney-content.. Btw.. It seems that Watanabe made the CoM first disney-free, but then they added the worlds from kh1 xD This guy is awesome!

Awards
i dunno i think the BBS trailer made the game out to be a lot darker

There's the rub. Look at the secret ending for KH2. That made KH2 out to be "a lot darker," no? And yet look.

Don't go exaggerating on Nomura's claims, people. He says BbS is going to be oh so serious. I'm not doubting that, but this is coming from the same man that said KH2 would be darker and more serious than CoM.

A game with Cinderella in it can only get so dark. I think some of you are going to be disappointed. I mean, you can expect it to be dark, but I wouldn't push it much past CoM.

K

khsora18

It will be better at some points because it's darker... the only thing that would keep me from giving it a chance to be my favorite game is that it's on PSP and not PS3 or even PS2!

Y

Yannis

You cant compare KHII to BBS. It is the different storywriter in BBS.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well I have multiple reasons to believe that the game will be better not just because it's darker.
Better story, gameplay, graphics and fun, presumably speaking.

I'd be drooling in anticipation if I had a PSP but by the time US gets it I should have one.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Pretty much anything will be darker than KHII.
But that doesn't neccesarily mean it will be better.
Personally, I'm sick of "will/should KH be dark" threads. D:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well this seems like the staple of those forgotten threads so I wouldn't worry about it too much
(Just worry about another thread made by R/A ;3, BTW I love the Luna Avatar and Sig, avatar description has to change though >_>)

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Daisuke Watanabe ironing the kinks of the plot is a sigh of relief. COM by far was the only KH game to truly feel "dark" to me. Kingdom Hearts was dark, but didn't capture the gloomy feel present in COM

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I think BBS will be darker. It seems darker and more serious right? I mean it does look like it. XD Especially the fates with Ven and the others. D: Or from what I see of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back