• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will BBS get censored?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I hope not because it wasn't need in KH2. I hope BBS isn't censored to get a E10+ rating. Just get A T rating and leave it at that. KH2 should have gotten a T rating then there would be no censors

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
There's a good chance it's going to be rated T or E10+, hopefully T because it's supposed to be darker compared to the other KH games. There's a good chance they'll censor Braig's guns like they did in KH2 and
Terranort choking Aqua

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Is there cursing?

No.

Is there blood?

No.

Is there sexual themes?

No.

Is there alcohol?

No.

Is there tobacco?

No.

Why would there be a T rating?

thats just it, there probably wont be anything higher that a E10 rating on the game....
though similar games did get a T rating like Legend of zelda twilight princess got
The biggest difference is the Disney characters....

Birnax

Is there cursing?

No.

Is there blood?

No.

Is there sexual themes?

No.

Is there alcohol?

No.

Is there tobacco?

No.

Why would there be a T rating?
I could swore I seen blood on Braig's face when he got hit by Terra's dark energy blast.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I really don't see why this would be censored, but there's a possibility that they would censor the part when

Ven gets frozen.

Maybe because it's kinda a realistic freezing or something....too graphic....I don't know.

Zeeks11

They censored some stuff in KH2..mostly in the pirates of the Caribbean world. I mean if it's T then that's cool I guess, I don't know if they would make it T though..i think it's possible.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
There have been T rated Disney games. The first one I can think of is The Incredibles video game

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
That's in the Spoiler section. This thread is for people who don't want to be Spoiled.

Sooo...

I don't want BBS to be Censored but, with Disney, it will be.
I can see the scene where Braig loses his Eye getting censored.

Yeah, I'm guessing many of the Braig scenes will be censored, considering how much of his face gets destroyed.

Sora^Fan

It probably will be censored. They did quite a few of them on KHII so it wouldn't surprise mr if they did...what I don't get is why the would do such a thing? Is American society supposed to be used to violence? How come they censored it here but they don't do that in Japan? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back