• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will BBS get censored?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwkatz09

I think it will be rated E imo. But I can't say for sure. I haven't played BBS yet and I'm trying to keep away from spoilers until I play it. 358/2 days was a little darker than the other KH games and it was stil ratedl E but BBS is even more dark (or so I hear) so I have no clue really, all I can say is my opinion.

mikejaxer

Haven't played the game yet but i doubt there would be anything to censor,
And why did they censor Xigbar's gun in KH2? There was nothing wrong with it.
Also, It sucks having to read a thread and not know what any of you are talking about because you keep putting up spoiler tags =(

Pestilence

Awards
Xigbar_gun_comparison.png

Guess you americanos just have a soft spot for sniper rifles eh?

State

Awards
Look at what? It just shows what's censored it doesn't show why, Unless i'm looking at the wrong place...

Because it recreated to much "violence".
I'm not whining, I'm just saying
Even so, no one wants to know that you're trying to avoid spoilers but is tempted by them or i annoyed that people are using the spoiler tags. :|

Voltron

Silver Member
although I don't really see the point in censorship since worse things are shown on TV, I don't really get bothered by the censoring. I mean why get worked up over some small changes like that? It's not like the completely took out scenes or anything, lol.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
although I don't really see the point in censorship since worse things are shown on TV, I don't really get bothered by the censoring. I mean why get worked up over some small changes like that? It's not like the completely took out scenes or anything, lol.

Because it's a video game, so it's automatically aimed at children and is the focal point of attention in the media.

if they censor BBS, theres gonna be a lot of extremely pissed-off people.

I wouldn't say extremely, or even pissed-off. Morel ike annoyed at the assumed politcal correctness of the censor.
Braig editing is inevitable, unless his weapons are too different from Xigbar's.

T

the barfman

What about Batman Arkham Asylum. Kids love Batman and look at the rating.

Sadie808

Haha would funny if they censor these parts
1) Terra getting hit by all those keyblades and screams as he falls
2) Master Xehanort freezes Ven and drops him
3)Terra almost getting hit by captain darks car XD <--- that part still gets me haha he just arrives at disney town and shouts out "Unverse!" and runs on the racing field XD

But for sure i bet they going to change the way braig`s snipes us and the way he`s post to connect his guns etc

Last edited:

State

Awards
Haha would funny if they censor these parts
1) Terra getting hit by all those keyblades and screams as he falls
2) Master Xehanort freezes Ven and drops him
3)Terra almost getting hit by captain darks car XD <--- that part still gets me haha he just arrives at disney town and shouts out "Unverse!" and runs on the racing field XD

But for sure i bet they going to change the way braig`s snipes us and the way he`s post to connect his guns etc

I think all those details warrant the use of the spoiler tags...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back