• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Castle Oblivion be explained in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UrbanQuattrus

I haven't seen anyone bring this up, but does anyone think Castle Oblivion will be explored in more detail in BBS? Seeing as the nature of the place is to alter and manipulate memories - and the thesis of BBS revolves around the memories of both Xehanort and Ven...

We know that the Organization found and appropriated it for their own use. But, do we know why? Marluxia used it to attempt to turn Sora into a mind-altered puppet for use against Xemnas, but of course this can't be the original reason Xemnas wanted the place. Why did the Organization move in in the first place?

And when, and why, and how, was the place built? Maybe BBS will cover this.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yeah, i feel that MX has some sort of connection to it. So have others

RikusGaurdian

I think it'll be explained more in 358/2 days than bbs but yeah, i agree with Prince of Hear that MX might've left it there and Xemnas took it.

Btw, maybe Castle Oblivion is where the "Other Friend" is?

D

Divine Light

hm...yeah i think CO will be explained in maybe BBS AND 358/2 days. i like the idea of CO formerly being MX's

Charlie K

Back in Business
Castle oblivion could be....MX/DS's head quaters perhaps??No?Ok, whatever.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I'm sure it will be... In fact, I'll even go as far as to say Castle Oblivion belongs to MX... Two reasons:

A) The bull like symbol on MX's keyblade looks very similiar to the symbol on Castle Oblivion...

B) If you align the two crossroads together (CoM and BBS), MX would be walking down the path aligned with CO...

ShadowDusk

I think that it would more likely be explained in 358/2 days and after reading a lot of this I am starting to think that it might also be explained in BBS.

Sora'sOtherSide

I'm pretty sure the whole memory-altering thing was just Namine, not the Castle. I don't really remember Riku losing his memories in CoM... Did he?

I don't think CO will have any particular importance, but it would be interesting to see its origin and purpose.

Sora'sOtherSide

But he didn't seem to lose any memories in the Castle, and even after he left it. And also, Kairi lost those memories of Sora, so it wasn't the Castle that made Riku lose his memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back