• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will he say his name? (Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

will he say Xigbar?

• Donald will say Xigbar

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • We won't hear Donald say Xigbar

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Many years ago, I made a bet with one of the worst posters on this website, Ashton69, that Donald would say Xigbar's name in Kingdom Hearts 3-- This seemed, at the time, like a safe bet in my favor. After all, Xigbar was due to appear in the very first world of the game, and someone would have to rattle off Xigbar's name to remind the audience. This would turn out to be true, as Sora immediately (and in a laughably hard-to-believe sort of way) yelled "you're Xigbar!" as soon as he appeared.

But from there, my luck ran out. Donald never even once said Xigbar's name. He said "Marluxia", he said "Larxene", he said "Vanitas", and he said "Xehanort", but he never ever said Xigbar. Because of this, I spent a pretty penny ($500 to be exact) toward Ashton69. This, at the time, was more money than I realistically should have put on the line. Let's just say, my fiancée got sick at the time, and I came up short when it came to paying certain.. important medical expenses, and well.. I lost her

But, with the encroaching release of KH4, I can feel this winds of change a-blowin', and I'm so happy to announce that I have entered another bet with Ashton69 (who used the previous $500 to invest in a promising company, and is now earning millions annually) to see if Donald will, in fact, say "Xigbar" in KH4. Once again, I say he will, and Ashton says he won't. I can't believe what a naive and unintelligent person Ashton is, it's assertions like this that lead me to genuinely dislike him. This time we are betting $2000 each, so I am awaiting a big prize that makes up for (some of, not everything can be healed) the losses from 2019.

Though Donald never said Xigbar in KH3, I knew by the time the credits rolled that Donald saying Xigbar was an inevitability moving forward. Xigbar has shown himself to be the most major player from the Organization, beyond even Xehanort himself, and he will be making multiple appearances throughout the next title. His entire secret identity as Luxu and everything involving the MoM and foretellers makes it plain to see that MOST of the main cast will likely utter his name aloud, and Donald is more likely than others as one of the main three. Ashton not seeing this obvious reality makes me laugh.

Let me ask you, do you think Donald will say Xigbar in KH4?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
If he does or not, just be sure to send me the $2,000. Thx!

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I want to hear that dulcet lisp attempt to tackle the name "Xigbar" so badly...

Back