• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Jiminy cricket have a bigger role in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuary Keeper

HAHA lol, Jiminy was the best. Well he played a very important part, becasue he was always with sora not matter what, even when sora left Goofy and Donald, he was with Sora(they even have a short cutscene with Sora and Jiminy) Jiminy will most likely play an adequate role

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
he will play the same role he did as he did in CoM he will stay in sora's pocket, talk a bit(alot in CoM), and write his journals

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
The journal is slammin...I enjoy not looking at it for a long long time. Then just stopping and looking at everything. Especially the Characters. How come in KH1 Cloud had his sword out and Sephiroth did not? *shrugs*..oh well.

Sanctuary Keeper

keyblade master$ said:
oh yeah jiminy played a really big role in com, but i dont think he'll play such a big part in kh2

abandoning Pinochio to be Sora's consience is a big role XD (the keyblade needs a consience to tell whats right and wrong)

Beyene

Yeah he should play one. After they wake up they look in the journal and be like "Thank Namine?!...who is Namine" and bam all fingers at Jiminy.

DJFirewolf

Jiminy should get more time in KH2 because they did abandon him in KH1 and didn't have to. Also, considering he's with Donald, Goofy, and Mickey as the most popular Disney characters, he should have a bigger role, even if it's just stating a suggestion in a cutscene.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I highly doubt it. I mean all he did in KH and COM was take down notes for you to look upon. His role is somewhat important just incase you need to read up on some info on the Worlds or Charaters. I think he may have a SLightly bigger role but if it is its not gonna be much bigger.

Killa Goku

I think he might have the same role.
Might have new clothes.
But he'll probalbly just have an updated journal.
Lol.
Jiminy cricket is cool though.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Nope, The Journal Will most likly be Empty again. He lost all Memeories from COM and when they entered that Castle everything previously saved in there was lost. So Jimminy will be writting a Whole new Journal.

Jacob Twilight

Vice-Versa said:
Nope, The Journal Will most likly be Empty again. He lost all Memeories from COM and when they entered that Castle everything previously saved in there was lost. So Jimminy will be writting a Whole new Journal.
Nah, he lost his Journal info because of Castle Oblivion, he'll probably have his info back.

I'd say he'll be working on Volume 2 of his Journal in KH2.

Killa Goku

Vice-Versa said:

I meant like updated "looks".
Different look to the journal.
I'm such a noob.
MUST GO BUY CoM sometime this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back