• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will KH3 have a screen adjust option?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Man, I hope so. I have an older HDTV and overscan isn’t controllable. That was the issue I had with 2.8, it cut off the edges of the screen so you can’t see the full menus or UI.

Even changing the position settings manually on the TV or PS4 themselves did nothing.

EDIT:

Yes it will!!!

KNesg8U.jpg

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It needs it desperately. I hated having to turn overscan on and off when I would switch between 0.2 and literally any other game.

If it is frustrating enough to a large enough group of people, perhaps they will fix it.

SE has a support site where bugs can be reported so at launch that will be the best place to complain about it.

Awards
It needs it desperately. I hated having to turn overscan on and off when I would switch between 0.2 and literally any other game.

If it is frustrating enough to a large enough group of people, perhaps they will fix it.

SE has a support site where bugs can be reported so at launch that will be the best place to complain about it.

Well FFXV had the same problem when it released, but it was fixed in a patch. They never bothered to fix 0.2, even after the issue was reported to them.

dbG33K

not that i've ever noticed

but i've also never been inspired to want to do so until kh3 since they have actual level design and large and lush worlds i want to get lost in this time so *shrug*

KH2 had this option. Anymore I always use it. Nice for de-cluttering the screen. That said, I don't know if other games had the option.

Back