• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will SE pull a Mindf**k with BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DetectiveMan

I am going to keep this short and sweet since no one likes long theories, I have been thinking to myself, "Well, Roxas is Sora's nobody, but its weird cause he doesn't really look like him". Then it hit me. What if Roxas isn't actually Sora's nobody? WHAT IF the Roxas looking like Ven thing could be the result of some freak thing that happened during the events of BBS.

I know his type of thing has been theorized quite a bit, but I think it would be an interesting concept for SE to explore to make it so this whole time, Roxas isn't actually Sora's nobody, but has a connection to Ven none of us know yet. Now we all know Ven and Roxas have some kind of connection, but what I mean to say what if Roxas isn't as connected to Sora as we thought?

KingBlade

by sinspire^
The whole premise of Kingdom Hearts is to mindrape the gamer.

I suggest you check out Graceful Assassin's theory. Best one I read so far.

Frionel

Website
www.myspae.com

I second that. I picked up KH as soon as it came out, and my (at the time) pre-teen mind would have never fathomed the series is taking the direction it is now. That's what makes it so endearing, you never know what direction the series is going in.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
umm nomura said he is sora's nobody....
thanks to roxas, sora is able to dual-wield and how do you explain the part where riku fights roxas and tells roxas "is that all you've got sora" or something like that and sundely sora/roxas respone ^^
you can really see how connected sora and roxas are...and because of roxas,sora wasnt able to wake up ^^

Radon

mofo
Well I have no doubt that they're gonna pull a "Ansem wasn't Ansem, this is Ansem but Ansem was a heartless and that worked with the real Ansem and the nobody that was born with Ansem is the leader of the Organization" I doubt it will go as far as making Roxas not Soras Nobody at all. If anything like this was true then there would have been more hints towards it in Days. Also,

Xion who is a clone of [B]Sora[/B] looks like Ven to Xemnas and Xigbar which backs up the point that Ven is related to Sora which makes sense in a way that Roxas, his Nobody, looks like Ven.

Shinra

Banned
Awards

I suggest you check out Graceful Assassin's theory. Best one I read so far.

aye.. it is right....I've been mindraped by that story this whole time...

Mr Yippie

Xion who is a clone of [B]Sora[/B] looks like Ven to Xemnas and Xigbar which backs up the point that Ven is related to Sora which makes sense in a way that Roxas, his Nobody, looks like Ven.

-Takes off glasses-

Good lord...

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
it is very possible.

but I think more than not. there will be some proved theory.

there's been enough. regardless we know that ven is connected to sora. in BBS we are just going to find out how. so the reason shouldn't be all THAT surprising

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
We have tons of theories on here. Several of which are increasingly likely to appear as true in BBS or the future KH installment{s}.

A mind f*** moment would be awesome IMO, and there's already been a few of them. {Ex. days and KH2.}

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well they don't have to look exactly alike, look at Roxas' facial features in the first version of KH2 compared to Sora's model in KH1. Very similar facial structures. (There were slight revisions between versions but the similarities are quite clear).

Abbot

umm nomura said he is sora's nobody....
thanks to roxas, sora is able to dual-wield and how do you explain the part where riku fights roxas and tells roxas "is that all you've got sora" or something like that and sundely sora/roxas respone ^^
you can really see how connected sora and roxas are...and because of roxas,sora wasnt able to wake up ^^

Uh no. You've got it the wrong way around. Thanks to Sora, Roxas was able to dual-wield. It's been confirmed by Nomura, I'm PRETTY sure, that Sora was able to dual-wield in his base state. Sora and Roxas both share all of their abilities. Sora's potential is still hidden, I'd assume, while Roxas was all out in the open. Nude.

Don't even talk about Xion.

Xion is an imperfect replica of Sora created from his memories. Roxas is tied to Sora's memories. Once Roxas absorbed Xion, he got some abilities back. Therefore, allowing him to dual-wield. Or that's how I see it.

Sexy Angel
i doubt BBS will leave a lasting impression. It'll only be popular among fans of the series.

Abbot

♫;4422966 said:
i doubt BBS will leave a lasting impression. It'll only be popular among fans of the series.

From the looks of it, BBS is heading in a better direction than KH2. If anything, it's going to leave more of an impression than KH2. And what non-fan would care about BBS? In the end, we might get new fans, and renewed fans, and new renewed fans.

Sexy Angel
Yes, but KH is also losing its precious few fans that it has to the new era of gaming. This includes massive multiplayer FPS like Halo and CoD. Todays generation of gamers have dumped japanese-inspired titles for those more engaging and intense ones. Face it, in todays' society, japanese titles are losing popularoty, to both the real world(well, it never was populer there) and the gaming one.

BBS won't be revolutionary. It'll just be another KH game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back