• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Sora,Donald & Goofy seperated in the end of KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
If this happen and there is no way they can see each other again will be sad:( But if they made KH3 and Sora is the leading character again(hope so) they'll sure be together or with Riku and BHK

adventchildkiori

I think you met KH2 in the title of this thread.

first off its up to us fans if kh3 is going to exist

second and last we dont know exactly who BHK is fully right now, so IF he is a shell (or nobodie..) OR something then maybe something will happen in kh2 that ends his existence (notice I said IF so I dont mean its true) , So really what you are saying here cannot be answered currently until we actually play kh2.

MasterofMemories

It could be possible that at the end of KH2, Sora and co. find a way to travel between different worlds even with the walls that protect them up. I agree though, it would be sad if Sora, Donald, and Goofy split up. They've been together nearly three years.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
They will most likely spilt up. I mean it's not like Sora and Riku are gonna take Donald and Goofy back to Destiny Islands or anything.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
...What's the point of this Thread? o_o

Anyways, if they get seperated (either because they are split up or Sora returns to Destiny Islands) then it happens. The point of all three of them being together was because King Mickey asked them to find the Keybearer to help him seal all the Worlds' Keyholes. When that is done, Kingdom Hearts is locked forever, and peace is restored then naturally they'd seperate. Their job is fulfilled. I suppose it'll be sad, but it may very well happen.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well if they do leave and go there seperate ways there can always be reunited someday. Like lets say Sora has to Go back to DI at the End of KH2 thinking everything is all fine and dandy. A year later a Gummi ship crashes into DI and Sora and the Gang reunite. Who knows just wait for the game to end alright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back