• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Sora ever return?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will Sora ever see his mum again?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oceayo

Will Sora ever return to his house on the town side of DI? Also what happened to his parents? They are never mentioned since the start of kh1.

This made me think that either (a) Sora lost the memory of it and didnt get it back or (b) This is all a dream for Sora, because he was going to sleep when the heartless apeared and the whole "birth by sleep", "scattered dream, far off memory".-but it would be annoying if it was all a dream. But sora could be remombering a story about keybladers (VAT)-which may be why roxas looks like Ven and why the main bad guys look the same.
Just a thought.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
His parents disappeared along with the other inhabitants of the islands when the heartless engulfed the island. When the worlds were restored, everyone came back.

Anyway, his parents really aren't important.

Oceayo

I suppose he did go back at the end of Kh2. I thought it was weird that their son has just come home after 2 years of saving the universe and they arnt mentioned and why it was there to begin with.

Sexy Angel
:eek:_O: No! NO! NO! Terra isnt Soras father, and Aqua isnt his mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*reads the rest of the posts*

oh...

Anyway, his parents really aren't important.

TwoAcross

Well, if you all remember, almost nobody had any memories of Sora until just recently, and it seems like the residents of Destiny Islands didn't get theirs back until particularly late. That said, Sora's mom might not have remembered him until a little bit before he came back.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Will Sora ever return to his house on the town side of DI? Also what happened to his parents? They are never mentioned since the start of kh1.

This made me think that either (a) Sora lost the memory of it and didnt get it back or (b) This is all a dream for Sora, because he was going to sleep when the heartless apeared and the whole "birth by sleep", "scattered dream, far off memory".-but it would be annoying if it was all a dream. But sora could be remombering a story about keybladers (VAT)-which may be why roxas looks like Ven and why the main bad guys look the same.
Just a thought.

~ for one thing, where the heck did you get this crap? obviously he returns to his parents at destiny islands. he and riku went back home! (watch the ending cut scene. trust me.) as for what happend to his parents, it was said in the game that when a world is consumed by darkness, its denizens disappear along w/ it. unless ,of course, they have strong hearts and are carried off to other worlds via corradors of darkness. and about this random dream sequence, do you have any idea how pissed off kh fans would be if that happend? i think nomura-sama is a little smarter than that. jeez. you people seriously need to think before you post.

~ and what's this crap i see about terra & aqua being sora's parents?! that's freakin nasty!! not to mention it promotes teenage premarital-- well you know...

Last edited:

Xaelx

~ for one thing, where the heck did you get this crap? obviously he returns to his parents at destiny islands. he and riku went back home! (watch the ending cut scene. trust me.) as for what happend to his parents, it was said in the game that when a world is consumed by darkness, its denizens disappear along w/ it. unless ,of course, they have strong hearts and are carried off to other worlds via corradors of darkness. and about this random dream sequence, do you have any idea how pissed off kh fans would be if that happend? i think nomura-sama is a little smarter than that. jeez. you people seriously need to think before you post.

~ and what's this crap i see about terra & aqua being sora's parents?! that's freakin nasty!! not to mention it promotes teenage premarital-- well you know...

Ya every bit of what you just said is exactly right
lol and does it really matter if he sees his parents again.
Unless they have a huge part in the story of Kingdom Hearts three Like
Sora finding out that his parents were Keyblade masters(wtf)
I think not aye.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Yes Sora goes back home, but at his stage his parents aren't really important in the storyline at all, sure we may have questions but really, they don't mean anything to us really.

I'm sure he doesn't live on the smaller island, even though that would be rather cool, I'm sure he went back home. I mean it would have been funny to see a tearful reunion but that would mean hiring more VAs lol. Perhaps we'll see em actually saying good bye in KH3. but who knows.

And yes you are right, if it ended up as a dream then it would be the worst ending ever... I think that line was ment to do with CoM and him waking up... He did end up remembering the stuff from Castle Oblivion so perhaps he felt like the things that happened in Castle Oblivion was like a dream and his scattered memories had all fallen back into place....

I<3Roxas

I'm not even sure Sora's father exists or not...traditionally in these kind of RPGs where the hero goes off on an adventure for AGES at a time, they only have a mother OR father OR none...strange but true(pokemon comes to mind, as do several final fantasy games) Then again, she only says one line in KH1 - she's not even shown on screen for cryin' out loud lol Obviously, his parents aren't important...yet

Charlie K

Back in Business
Nope he'll never return.NEAVER!..Never..Only in BBS 358 and Coded, but neaver agani!

A

Anima Relic

Psst, I believe Sora will return....when he's as old as gray :lol:

venaquaterra

Sora will return... looking over weight because he ate too many sea salt ice cream bars and having lost his gigantic house key as well.

Sora seriously needs to work on his drawing skills. So does Roxas. Namine passed with an A+ and Kairi gets Namine's skills, and Riku GETS drawn by fangirls, so why does HE have to worry?

I'm not scary, I just bite people really hard every five seconds because I get ticked that often.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Sora will return... looking over weight because he ate too many sea salt ice cream bars and having lost his gigantic house key as well.
Are you saying I'm fatty?

Sora seriously needs to work on his drawing skills. So does Roxas. Namine passed with an A+ and Kairi gets Namine's skills, and Riku GETS drawn by fangirls, so why does HE have to worry?
Ahh listen... But ummm Namine gets Kairi's skills, Namine didn't exist when kairi had drawn that awesome pickie of Sora when she was what 5 years old?

T

TwilightDawn

lol, doesnt matter if it's from kairi or namine
kairi gets namine back in the end to the power to draw is HERS
and damn shes good

sora..will prolly make guest appearances here and there in the future..but i doubt there will be another story on him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back