• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Sora's Parents be in "Birth by Sleep".

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
I actually would like to see their parents. I wouldn't want more then 10 minutes focused on them (probably less) but it would be interesting. And woah I do not remember when Sora's mom calls for him, when does that happen in KH1?

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
I dont think they will be and it dosent really matter, actually i hope there not in it beacause it be kind of stupid, "Hey mom i've have'nt been home in like 3 years, So how's dad?".
he said Birth by sleep, I think you were talking about KH3, even then it would be a few day's and they already would have established themselves.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well, for about the first year Sora's parents were gone, swallowed by darkness. Throughout CoM they forgot about him, all the way up to KHII.
So really, to them, he's only been gone for about a year...

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
But hey, it wouldn't be terrible if Sora had a line in the next KH game with something about his parents scolding him for being gone or something. But the series doesn't need to see the parents. And if people really want some child - parent drama, just go play Final Fantasy X and listen to Tidus whine about how his daddy didn't love him for, oh I dunno, THE WHOLE GAME.

Opinion added to forum.

Except the fucking fact that Final Fantasy X was badly-developed to begin with. You know, Square-Enix, just give me a part in the Writing, you retards. I'll whip this story and characters into shape, starting with the appearence of parents in the beginning [like those corny tutorial levels la DI and TT] and no fucking Xehanort. My perfect KH game...

Where was I, Final Fantasy X. Yes, I was glad for once that we have like... actual parents for Tidus. But it was done badly x_x Jecht was a neglecting father and yet Tidus still pursued him? Talk about being an idiot.

If Parents were done in KH, it would be done via the introductory world and no farther than that. Sora and his mother arguing. Kairi living with the Mayor. Riku having parents. I want to fucking see how they act like when they aren't in adventure. I don't want this whole fucking JRPG cliche of "No character's parents" or if they do, no whining "I HATE MY DAD".

Also, fuck the next person who says "Parents don't matter in KH". They matter if they are done right and not part of the main storyline. I'm the last person to want a "MY DADDY IS A KEYBLADE WIELDER, THEREFORE PASSING IT DOWN TO ME"

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Also, fuck the next person who says "Parents don't matter in KH".
Sure, they matter if they're done right.
But KH has completely skipped over them. THEREFORE, for what's established thus far, family does not matter in KH.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
There's a slim chance they could pop up in BBS. Like Sa'id said, the most I'd want is one of their parents calling them home or at the max, a silhouette of them from afar or a shadow. Not all that necessary, so just something small if they're included.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Sure, they matter if they're done right.
But KH has completely skipped over them. THEREFORE, for what's established thus far, family does not matter in KH.
What is established can now become changed.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
uhm.... no body really cares about his parents...

Unless they're super important, they're not going to be in BBS

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
Haha there could always be Jecht moaning on about Tidus. As for Sora and co I don't really think it's necessary, but I wouldn't mind a cameo or two. Perhaps just a photograph or something in Sora's house. To be honest I'm more excited about seeing all the Organization members in their human forms now :D.

I absolutely agree!

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
uhm.... no body really cares about his parents...

Unless they're super important, they're not going to be in BBS
You really can't say nobody,when there are still really care to see his family. Like in almost every Square-Enix game there has something amazing about the main character's family.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Some of the Final Fantasy characters that make cameos aren't directly connected to the plot, or fairly needed at all in some cases. Hell, the citizens in Twilight Town got freaking screen time. Especially that fat host guy, which can be easily placed in DI as the Mayor having a town meeting. I don't see what the "difficulty" will be to show a mom or dad waving. Or show that they are aware of what their son was doing and missing for about a year (once they remember him). The missing school work on top of that. If the trio will start out of DI again, then it wouldn't be a problem to present that the one who gave birth to them (minus Kairi) are aware of what's happening in the beginning, and see them off after some persuasion. I mean, honestly. LULZ our kids have been missing for a year. LULZ they are going off again somewhere for another amount of time that we don't know about for who knows how long! Yet, we don't care and won't search for them.

If they have parents, they suck at their job.

A

Azrael

Some of the Final Fantasy characters that make cameos aren't directly connected to the plot, or fairly needed at all in some cases. Hell, the citizens in Twilight Town got freaking screen time. Especially that fat host guy, which can be easily placed in DI as the Mayor having a town meeting. I don't see what the "difficulty" will be to show a mom or dad waving. Or show that they are aware of what their son was doing and missing for about a year (once they remember him). The missing school work on top of that. If the trio will start out of DI again, then it wouldn't be a problem to present that the one who gave birth to them (minus Kairi) are aware of what's happening in the beginning, and see them off after some persuasion. I mean, honestly. LULZ our kids have been missing for a year. LULZ they are going off again somewhere for another amount of time that we don't know about for who knows how long! Yet, we don't care and won't search for them.

If they have parents, they suck at their job.

But that fat man had no name and was just a host. He was just there.

Bet Sora's mom a MILF

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Both of you:
Twilight Night: Sora ran away and his parents and the rest of Destiny Island was engulfed in darkness, and when they got back home. Do you really expect them to find their child, when they don't know about the other worlds.

Sai'd: Highly doubt that is possible since most boys get their looks from their fathers, so imagine his father with a more aged face, short hair and tall build( in my imagination(no homo).
And his mother, by how she sounded, would atleast be like 30's so I doubt it.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
But that fat man had no name and was just a host. He was just there.

Bet Sora's mom a MILF

And that's the point. The man was just there, and he got screen time. His role is more pointless. So I don't see why parents of the main characters have to be in the back burner, or not ever shown. Small cameo even? They can show the start of DI and explain that the parents know the adventures, because, really, Sora has a lot to explain. In fact, I do wonder when he appears in his house, how the hell is he going to get by without spilling out the truth.

And I was wondering when someone was going to say MILF.

Though I'm betting Riku's will be prettier if the son is any indication.

Both of you:
Twilight Night: Sora ran away and his parents and the rest of Destiny Island was engulfed in darkness, and when they got back home. Do you really expect them to find their child, when they don't know about the other worlds.

Whether he's Under the Sea or otherwise, he's still missing. You will expect some type of search or mention of the mother or father concerned and depressed. All we got is Selphie's opinion, and that was all. They are aware they are gone. In reality, I would love to see Sora and Riku in their school uniforms, and how in the world did they make up for the lost classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back