• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will the GBA CoM add to Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FossilJoshXIII

well i have heard rumors bout something that the limited edition of the kingdom hearts DSi might have a GBA slot for interconnectivity between CoM and Days to unlock specific things in days

Hopefully it will happen but only time will tell

FossilJoshXIII

i dont think they even thought about days when CoM was around

CoM is just too old for there to be a connection

yeah but remember in CoM Sora went to Twlight Town there has to be a connection between that and days right
also in the first one the scene that spawned the whole nobodies universe, where sora got turned into a heartless? that was when Roxas was created and that has to have a connection of when Sora visted (went) to Twilight Town right?

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
i dont think they even thought about days when CoM was around

CoM is just too old for there to be a connection

Well, KH seems to be a well thought out game. I bet Nomura had Sora's whole story planned out by the end of KH 1, and so it would make sense to have thought ahead in that respect. Also, there probably wouldn't bee too much interconnectivity between the two games. What would probably happen is you would start up Days, it would recognize CoM and play a special cutscene or unlock a Keyblade or something

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
It doesn't matter if SE thought about Days when making CoM, what matters if they put lines in days that would activate upon finding CoM in the game pack. (hands are cold so I'm keeping it brief)

Axelfan008

it would be very cool, but I doubt it. it would invole a lot of cross programming, and the code would be different for each one. It would be nice though.

Twilightprince10

Interconnectivity between two seperate games is not UNHEARD of. All the new pokemon games can connect to fire red and other older gameboy games. There is a possibility that an added bonus of sorts can be added. who knows a whole riku campaign can be ulocked!

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
it would be fun. Using Darkness via Riku would be great, and I always liked his little somersault he uses to turn into Dark Riku. And with the CoM members being there...

A cool, but unlikely, feature would be to have a compatibility feature like in Mario Super Sluggers, where certain people fight better with some people. Basically, I want to see Riku on the same team as Lexeaus and see what happens. If anything does.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I dont see CoM adding anything.
Simply because itd cost more money to incoperate it seeing a show the new dsi is coming out.
Only Lite user would benefit from it and we all know those who dont have a ds will get a dsi so thatd lead to S-E releasing special add ons for DSI people.
Plus I wouldnt want this to have the tenkaienchi theme going on so I say leave them seperate theres no reason to add on to Days from a previous title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back