• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will the Shibuya/DDD2 game not be on the PS4?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
I have the feeling it'd be a PS5 exclusive, but would love it to be a crossgen game. Would give the PS5 time to either drop a bit in price or a slim version to be made.

A lot of us think shibuya is in the realm of sleep or at least the way to it is through the sleeping worlds.
hmm could be

redcrown

Awards
I just hope minimally it'll be available on the PS4 since I already own it, or on the Switch since that's a console I've already wanted to get for a awhile, which has more games on it I'm interested in to justify a buy.

This is all on the assumption that it's actually going to be the game the KH3 secret ending hinted it would be though; DDD2 in the Shibuya sleeping realm with dream eaters, Sora/Riku gayblade shenanigans and all.

I think the 2022 game will release on PS4 with an enhanced version for PS5, but any games after that will be PS5 exclusive, so it ultimately depends on whether the DDD2/Shibuya game ends up being the 2022 title, IMO. Looking at FFXVI, that's going to be on PS5 and I feel like it could be a 2022/23 game.

Back