• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will there be a KH3, and when will it come out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
^ i was thinking the same thing when i saw Goldens post lol... cant spell it right lol, but i just left it and made sure i spelled it right lol

TrueRoxas527

The three games will come out early 2009 AT THE LATEST. They wouldn't make us suffer that long.
Also, I find that hand-held games are faster to make than disks for Playstation and XBox and whatnot.
So, it shouldn't take too long.
I'm also saying this because waiting is the toughest part of my life.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
don't worry about KH3, nobody really knows anything at all about it.

Birth by sleep, coded, and 358/2 days are really what you should be worrying about. Those are the next Kingdom Hearts games that are coming out.

khobsessed01

Awards
I just finished the second Kingdom Hearts and LOVED it. I'm really hoping there will be a number three for us over in the U.S. The ending of the KH2 made me think there might be...Anybody know anything? And maybe when it will get here?

Yes, there will be a KH3, but it won't be out for a long time. The KH Team is busy developing Final Fantasy Versus XIII right now so they will start developing KH3 once they are done, which will probably be in 2010. Since KH3 will take about 2.5-3 years to develop, I think it'll be released by 2012 or 2013.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
well all we know of kh3 is that its not going to be called kh3 but something different and it will continue soras,rikus,and kairis adventure also it'll probably be out between 2012 and 2014 depending on if its on the ps3 or the wii

Do you have any actual evidence to support these claims?

jora25

I just finished the second Kingdom Hearts and LOVED it. I'm really hoping there will be a number three for us over in the U.S. The ending of the KH2 made me think there might be...Anybody know anything? And maybe when it will get here?

yea we will. its coming in 2009 or 2010

khobsessed01

Awards
Anyone who thinks KH3 will be released by 2009, 2010, or even 2011 for that matter needs to think again. They won't even start development until at least 2010 because they are still busy working on Final Fantasy Versus XIII. The development process will probably take at least 3 years or less so chances are KH3 won't be released for another 4-5 years.

Last edited:

shadow15

I suppose it will probably come 2009 to 2010 but I suppose that we will be hinted about Kingdom Hearts 3 and when it will come and all that in the next upcoming side story kh games and it will not release in 2011 if it does that's a very,very stupid idea...

follow_the_wind

that's wat everybody seems to be saying. well, i guess i'm gonna hafta wait a couple years....i dunno if i can stand it......lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back