• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will there be a KH3, and when will it come out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
Do you have any actual evidence to support these claims?

well nomura said that kh3 wasnt gonna be called kh3 in an interview and since bbs will coming out mid 2009 early 2010 and it takes longer for for console games to be made than hand-held games i'd say 2012 latest 2014 well common sense for release dates but you'll have to find the interview yourself

Twilightie

well nomura said that kh3 wasnt gonna be called kh3 in an interview and since bbs will coming out mid 2009 early 2010 and it takes longer for for console games to be made than hand-held games i'd say 2012 latest 2014 well common sense for release dates but you'll have to find the interview yourself

Yea, I remember Nomura saying that, too. I thought the three Inside Games would be here around 2008. And I heard that NA and Japan are supposed to get the Games around the same time. Man, I so impaitient :[

khobsessed01

Awards
There will be a Kingdom Hearts 3, and I'm sure it will come to North America. Also, it hasn't been confirmed about a Release Date. I'm thinking around 2010 or 2011.

2010 and 2011 is a little too early. The team won't even start development until at least 2010, not to mention the development process will take at least 3 years.

khobsessed01

Awards
[/COLOR]

Hmm...That is true I suppose..

Remember, the team won't be finished with Final Fantasy Versus XIII until at least 2010 and then they will start development on KH3. The process of development could take at least 3 years or less. I think KH3 will be out by 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back