• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will there be Roger Rabbit?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THeLIGhtINSOrA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!:D That would be sooooo funny/ fun, but no.

I CAN SO see Disney putting a big overcoat on Jessica Rabbit to make her more appropriate for the little kiddies to see in 3D. And cut out the weird smoking baby, the guns, everything. For a Disney movie, that movie is kinda... UnDisney...
I THINK Jessica Rabbit is her name...

jk4eva

Well to be honest, Roger Rabbit was not really intended to be 'kiddie' when they made it, I thought. Some themes were just not appropriate, although I used to watch it when i was younger :) I doubt it.

x-knight

mon get this

would nomura waste his time on roger rabbit i mean that movie s(*(@# big time and what THeLIGhtINSOrA is wouldnt be appropriate for little kids

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh! NO! Touchstone owns Roger Rabbit and Disney may own Touchstone (i dunno) but Roger Rabbit is not Disney. Roger Rabbit doesn't have that Disney feel to him and there is no way, him or his world would fit into Kingdom Hearts.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
No.

They will not put Roger Rabbit.

Roger Rabbit is not under the Disney License. The whole movie is just a mixture of a lot of toons. Mickey, Bugs Bunny, and a pouporri of other characters.

The answer is no.

THeLIGhtINSOrA

Disney owns SOME part of Roger Rabit because the ride is at Disneyland! I like that movie, I thought it was good for an old movie. I watched it recently and thought it was funny how I liked the movie when I was younger, yet didn't understand any of the jokes...
They can put Roger Rabit if they want to! If they can believe, they can do MAGIC! Okay, enough of that, BUT they could put it in... You never know, maybe even as a distant thing like Lady and the Tramp.

x-knight

lady and the tramp ?! U HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME THATS THE FUNniest thing i ve ever herd i never would have thought of that ........that is distant alright....i really needed a good laugh
-------------------------------------------------------------------

even if they did put roger rabbit in kh 2 (for sum reason just for weirdness i suppose)
how would he fit in and actually play a part in the storyline..hes weak hes probably couldnt hold his own to a flea and hes loses alot..its complet nuttiness i tells NUTTINESS!!

soulblader

Website
www.kingdomhearts2.net
Who is Roger Rabbit? :confused:
By the way, Disney doesn't fully own Tarzan(that's why in KH when you start the game it says Tarzan owned by Edgar somethin) nor Nightmare Before Christmas(not 100% sure about that :confused: ). So puttin hero's fron none fully Disney movies isn't that much of a problem :rolleyes:
Lady and the Tramp did exsist in KH, it was in the 3rd District in Traverse Town ,well it was just a pic of them but I think it would be stupid(am I allowed to say stupid :confused: ?) if they'd put something more than that :rolleyes: I mean is there anything interesting about it :eek: :confused: ?

Wilderheart

soulblader said:
Who is Roger Rabbit? :confused:
bej1203963f.jpg

This rabbit.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
Johnny Stooge said:
uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh! NO! Touchstone owns Roger Rabbit and Disney may own Touchstone (i dunno) but Roger Rabbit is not Disney. Roger Rabbit doesn't have that Disney feel to him and there is no way, him or his world would fit into Kingdom Hearts.

but if you use that theory, holloween town couldn't of been included sicne it wasn't disney who made a nightmare before christmas. But i doubt they would have a world for it since theres really no need, but i got to say the badguy in rogerrabit (also one of the badguys from indiana jones : raiders of the lost ark) would make a cool villian, he looked the part really well

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
evil_kenshin said:
but if you use that theory, holloween town couldn't of been included sicne it wasn't disney who made a nightmare before christmas. But i doubt they would have a world for it since theres really no need, but i got to say the badguy in rogerrabit (also one of the badguys from indiana jones : raiders of the lost ark) would make a cool villian, he looked the part really well
What I meant by Roger Rabbit is not Disney is that he doesn't have the Disney feel to him, the drawing style, the way he acts, its more Warner Bros. if you ask me. I didn't mean that Roger Rabbit is not Disney because they don't own him.

And about the Nightmare Before Christmas, whenever I see it, it has the Walt Disney mark, I haven't seen Touchstone on it. But somehow, its owned by Touchstone (which really is Disney)

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
Johnny Stooge said:
What I meant by Roger Rabbit is not Disney is that he doesn't have the Disney feel to him, the drawing style, the way he acts, its more Warner Bros. if you ask me. I didn't mean that Roger Rabbit is not Disney because they don't own him.

And about the Nightmare Before Christmas, whenever I see it, it has the Walt Disney mark, I haven't seen Touchstone on it. But somehow, its owned by Touchstone (which really is Disney)

basicly they didn't make it but released it, it was a seperate company that made it (similar to with games how theres a developer and a producer)

robd321

That will be interesting but I doubt that he will be in kingdom hearts. Maybe, in the next one if there is another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back