• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Editorial ► Will Toy Story finally be coming to Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluberryStar

Awards
I can imagine Sora, Donald and Goofy turning into plushies helping Buzz and Woody on their adventures in Andy's room while pretending to be 'dead' whenever any human passes :3 it's an interesting world to visit, hope they can make it happen...
I just had a wild thought, don't forget there are additional princesses made through the years after KH2 like Tiana and Rapunzel. Then that makes 9 Hearts of Pure Light XD would they be included as princesses of light?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I just had a wild thought, don't forget there are additional princesses made through the years after KH2 like Tiana and Rapunzel. Then that makes 9 Hearts of Pure Light XD would they be included as princesses of light?

No. There are 7 Princesses of Heart; no more, no less.

Being a princess doesn't automatically mean you're also a Princess of Heart. Only Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, Jasmine, Alice and Kairi possess a heart of pure light to claim that title.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I could actually see cars and the incredibles fitting in kh. Agree with you on finding nemo, im kind of sick of underwater worlds

Maybe the Incredibles. Running around Syndrome's giant foresty island or fighting that huge robot from the end of the movie would be really awesome. But, I would expect superpowers to be given to SDG. And they better turn into abilities afterward. Like Glide in Neverland.

I actually really like the idea of Monsters Inc. in KH because I think the doors leading to all other worlds could be something awesome and could become a decent plot point. Having doors that could lead anywhere would be very dangerous if they fell into the wrong hands so I can definitely see something interesting involving the world order and them.

Ooh, I didn't even consider that! That'd be really awesome. Someone mentioned Treasure Planet as a world because that giant star map would be a good tool for locating other worlds and would be dangerous if it fell into the Organization's hands. But I think that's a much better idea, cause it goes along with the whole "door/lock/keyhole" thing.

I fully expect Donald and Goofy to look ridiculous as monsters. But in a good way. Kinda like how Goofy as a turtle and Donald as an octopus make me lol.

And I imagine Sora would look like Sudo Neku from DDD. And then everyone would get him and Randal confused xD

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
No. There are 7 Princesses of Heart; no more, no less.

Which kind of sucks when you think about it since any other great candidates and future princesses Disney puts out can never be considered (like Giselle, Tiana, Rapunzel, Elsa, Anna, etc.) :( Personally, I think Tiana is a great fit (I feel like Rapunzel is rebellious like Ariel and probably wouldn't better serve as a fighting partner).

I fully expect Donald and Goofy to look ridiculous as monsters. But in a good way. Kinda like how Goofy as a turtle and Donald as an octopus make me lol.

I really want Goofy to be a turtle again, that should just become a thing lol and I think Sora would probably be like Boo where he'd be dressed in monster-garb. I think it'd be funny too if everyone kept telling them that weren't very scary monsters and like in Olympus Collisseum where they tried to become heroes, now they'd try to become scary monsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back