• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WINNIE THE POOOOOH!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight_Path

Okay... so...
This is like the millionth time I've tried to figure this out... and then I remembered I was a member of this super-awesome forum with other KH lovers like me in many ways, save the fact they are smarter than me!

I'm in the Winnie the Pooh book, and I've figured out how to get all the characters to sing except Rabbit... Rabbit for heaven's sakes! Anyways, when I get towards the end of the book, (you know, that log), there are these cabbages that roll by, and I have no idea what to do with the runaway veggies. Or, what the runaway veggies mean, for that matter. So, how do I get Rabbit to say something else besides "Cabbages, tomatoes, onions... all my vegetables must be sorted just so."? Or does he just say nothing at all anyways? Help! :bored:

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
What you do is hit the cabbages. If you do it just right you will eventually end up with a stack of them. Make sure that Pooh is still with you though or it wont work. When the cabbages are stacked correctly, then Rabbit will come over and he will talk to you. I hope that helps.

Awards
You could have just tried a walkthrough...

Yeah, the hiting the cabbages thing is right.

I'm surprised you knew they were cabbages. I thought it was someone firing lazers at you.

Twilight_Path

Thank you Spyells! XD Now I feel stupid...
And btw.... I HATE walkthroughs. They are long. Annoying. And often don't load on my computer all the way. But thanks anyways for the option Noo Monkey. :)
Lol. Lazers? Hmm... I suppose you could see it that way... But I figured they were cabbages because I was mad at Rabbit for not listening to me. Figures...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back