• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

winter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Well of course is kinda better that 2006. You know, is only like 5 or 6 more months of waitin, if we have been waitin years, 6 months is nothing. So im glad that we gonna get the game this year!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Let me put this in a math problem:

Winter = Christmas
Christmas = Parents + Money = Presents
Presents = You + List/Wants
List/Wants = Kingdom Hearts 2

All you have to do is get your parents to buy it for Christmas. Not all parents will just buy a game out of the blue for you....but they will if it's Christmas or your B-Day.

Or you can just buy the game with your own money.

Night Shadow

i was kinda expecting this... i was hoping it would be out in october cuz then i can buy it and not have to wait a few days/weeks before my rents finaly gave it to me. ive been waiting for a few years with no choice but even that long with another option will totaly stink

RikuOfDarkness

Wasn't there a sepcualtion somewhere about an International release?

Meaning any confirmed Release Date we eventually get will be for Japan, USA and Europe.

I hope so. If not, I hope it's at least a USA Release Date. I will get my PS2 chipped and Import it! o_O

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Hmm...I'm totally disregarding Christmas...I'm getting it the day it hits the stores. I'm paying the $50 dollars myself O.< I don't want to wait any longer.

It would be awesome if it came out on my birthday, it's Dec. 11, do you think it's likely?

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
yeah its going to be a world wide release date so everyone will be able to buy it at the same time. december 11th is ur b-day well its stil in the Fall but who knows its possible
i've said this a bunch but it sux that they are most likely releasing it on the last week of the year i think thats annoying

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Winter for Japan? Or winter for US? Or winter for Europe?

Or winter worldwide?

PLEASE LET IT BE WORLDWIDE, CUZ IF ITS USA, WE CAN BUY IT IN JULY 2006!!!

sorarocks

it'll probaly be wiped outta the store by the time i get there!the holiday rush is horrible!"i'll take 5 copies of kh2!one 4 joe,1 for susie,one for mr. nick,and two for me!"uhhh!i want the game soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

much!how i dream of it!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back