• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wisdom form help plz!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Stoopid

A few things about the posts in this thread.

Olympus was blown to hell by hydra - he meant the other colliseum

You don't get exp in the colliseum - but your drive guage is maxed out if you enter it and quit.

Wisdom wouldn't suck so bad if someone on earth besides me had chosen the staff instead of the sword.

Wisdom level's up against all heartless regardless of exp that they are worth, train it in the dark city.

ya, that's enough...

Kereton Arindale

Ok, here's how I did this (and it works pretty well)

Valor Form: Beast's Castle. (Tons of Drive balls everywhere and some higher HP monsters that you can whack at for a while...good experience.)

Wisdom Form: Get drive at Beast's Castle, then fly to TWTNW and fight the shadows and neoshadows in the streets...easy and quick way to level up Wisdom Form, especially if you use thunder.

Master Form: No-brainer, it would be Beast's Castle. So many drive balls there from breaking statues and fighting Heartless. If you run into nobodies just skip them and move to the next room. Go from the Beast's Room to Belle's room (and hit the ballroom too) for some good experience in Master Form.

Final Form: Get drive at Beast's Castle, then fly to TWTNW and go to Naught's Skyway. Tons of Nobodies spawn there, and casting Thundaga really speeds things along.

Equip the ability that allows your drive gauge to go up faster when your MP is recharging and cast Cure (even if you don't need it) while hitting enemies/picking up drive orbs for quicker drive recharge.

swks26

Wisdom Form : Timeless River at Mickeys House... where you drive thunder the place then quickly run out of the place back into disney castle... running back in drive form to disney castle makes your drive bar FULL again =D keep repeating it and your lv is going up.

Master Form : do the same thing like wisdom but at The Scene of Fire

Valor Form : Same thing and ANY Scence

Final Form : im not sure .. i need help in this too ><

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
when ur fightin with wisdom dont use magic like fire or thunder, u wont get any experience just shoot ur enemies an dont use magic

swks26

is there any cheating way to fill up your drive bar? like for what i used when lvling up Wisdom, Master and Valor? cause its really tough lvling Final ><

Dr. Stoopid

1. Go to the world map through a save point while you are in form.
2. Enter a tournament and quit as soon as it starts.
3. Walk into a room where you can talk to donald and goofy while in form.

These refill your guage to max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back