• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wisdom Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Re: wisdom form?

You glide constantly instead of walking, you get blue clothes, your attacks are weaker in this form, but you attack faster...

Instead of attack, you use this thing called "Shot" and by the sounds of the name, your shoot your keyblade instead of swinging it...

For every 3 times you use a spell, it upgrades in this form

Example:

Fire, fire, fire = The spell upgrades to Fira

Thundera, thundera, thundera = The spell upgrade to Thundega

That's pretty much it... spells and ability's are more powerful in this form most likely, and you most liekly get some kind of magic boost

TrueTwilightSora

Lingering beyond the twilight, where its reflectio

Most lilely your mp bar will increase in size, or ou require less mp to perform spells. Also, I expect there's a large number of powerful spells you can only perform while in wisdom form, but not like firagag or anything things more like..hellfire or something like that.

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn

Basically, if you are in Wisdom form, your spells are far more effective against your enemies and your physical attacks are weaker. The polar opposite would be Valor, which increases your physical strength, but most likely weakens your spells. So in actuality, that isn't very new, since there are many games that feature the same thing, but it's still pretty cool.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

In Valor form, you can't do spells at all actually...

door_to_the_ligh

his feet are on the ground becoz hes attacking or something but you can see the sparkly stuff behind him like when you fly in neverland with the pixie dust thingy u get from tinkerbell

iholdthekeys

wait i have a question now..... cuz i remember nomura saying that if you end a battle in valor form or wisdom form or in sum other fusion form and a cutscene starts sora will stay in his fusion form in the cutscene........ so in the cutscene would sora glide the whole time in wisdom form during the cutscene........ thatz kind of a funny thought......... like that scan where he is tip-toeing......... hehehe......... sora will be tip-toe gliding........HAHAHAHA .... lol

TTBK2

Awards

Ummmm, you mean just Wisdom form right? But yeah, most likely it's just him executing a move(maybe the Shot command since he may need to ground himself to stay steady when doing the command). And it's only in Valor form(for all we've seen) that you get a second keyblade. Which shows that a keyblade may not be the representation of a heart.

iholdthekeys

i'm gonna be mad if you can only dual-wield keyblades in valor form........ cuz i mean i'd like to dualwield keyblades whenever i want.......... i mean wat if sum1 kills goofy and i don't have an item to heal him......... how am i supposed 2 dualwield then???

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com

I think you're reading into the who dual-wielding thing far too much. Don't think of it as two seperate keyblades so much as two parts to one keyblade.

EnoehT

1 thing about the cutscene thing. It just shows Sora in the costume, he wouldnt be gliding, though they might change that..... second we dont know about the other fusion forms (that is of course assuming there ARE more than 2) so we might be able to have more dualing. ummmm as for the gliding I think he mostly skims along the ground unless you jump then he might just stay up there...... and I also read that mp usage was unlimited in wisdom... I could be wrong on the last part tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back