• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wisdom teeth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGNET

I'm not sure if this was asked, but do they put you out for it?
And if they do, do you have to be put out. I rather stick with the pain then be put to sleep. That scares the hell out of me.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm not sure if this was asked, but do they put you out for it?
And if they do, do you have to be put out. I rather stick with the pain then be put to sleep. That scares the hell out of me.
Believe me. What they're doing to your mouth and how far they have to stretch your cheeks to get in there and do their shit... you want to be put out. You are put out.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't understand cus' I actually got 8 teeth pulled and I am not lying. I'm not competing, I am just saying I had it worse

I was joking~.

But still. Were they all actually wisdom teeth because the 7th in mine was just pulled because it was a normal molar causing stuff to happen in my mouth. D:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
DX I won't ever grow wisdom teeth. My dentist said since I was a premie that it wouldn't happen. I'm 19 now and still no sign of extra teeth. -knocks on wood-

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You can only get 4our wisdom teeth

Heh.
HEH.
That's what my dentist said.

Then he saw my x-ray.

I had to have 6 wisdom teeth and 1 molar removed. I am not lying. At all.

DX I won't ever grow wisdom teeth. My dentist said since I was a premie that it wouldn't happen. I'm 19 now and still no sign of extra teeth. -knocks on wood-

Some people can grow their wisdom teeth without any problems. My boyfriend is 19 now, too and he still hasn't had to have them removed. I still hate him for it. >C

However, my 42 year old English teacher had to have his wisdom teeth removed while I had him. I calmed him down when I told him that I had 6 removed and I healed in a week.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
You can only get 4our wisdom teeth
Most people have four wisdom teeth, but it's possible to have more if there's an excess amount of calcium in your body. (or something like that, idk). My dad had six wisdom teeth, and I'm really hoping I don't >>;

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Most people have four wisdom teeth, but it's possible to have more if there's an excess amount of calcium in your body. (or something like that, idk)

D: Well, I'm tall, drank milk and all that shit with calcium all my life and still haven't broken a bone.

So yeah, it's probably something to do with a calcium thing.

I'M GONNA GO ON WIKIPEDIA BEE ARR BEE.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Wiki also says it's more of a hereditary thing. Did your parents or any of your relatives have more than four wisdom teeth? But it could also be a calcium thing, since it's supposed to strengthen your bones. I drink milk every day and I've still yet to break a bone, too.

Since both applies to me, does that mean I have a higher chance of getting more wisdom teeth than usual? Four already looks painful enough >.>;

Damn this thread for making me more conscious about my mouth D:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wiki also says it's more of a hereditary thing. Did your parents or any of your relatives have more than four wisdom teeth? But it could also be a calcium thing, since it's supposed to strengthen your bones. I drink milk every day and I've still yet to break a bone, too.

Since both applies to me, does that mean I have a higher chance of getting more wisdom teeth than usual? Four already looks painful enough >.>;
My aunt had 5.

And it really depends on the person. I healed in a week or so while my friend had 4 and it took her 3 weeks.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You mentioned Hitchikers, so I talk about towels. I bet this is all very improbable anyways. Interesting how you have 6. Did you use the improbability drive?

I noticed, and no, I didn't. I really did have 6 wisdom teeth and my thumb can actually make a 90 degree angle at the last joint.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Having your wisdom teeth taken out is one of the worst things you can experience in your life. From beginning to end it's nothing but a constant stream of pain and suffering! NEVER AGAIN! NEVER AGAIN!
s1jessie

Hell, braces are worse than having wisdom teeth pulled, and having a palatal expander on the roof of your mouth, which you have to crank, to widen your upper jaw is even worse. Though, I suppose this could be just me, because my experiences of having my wisdom teeth pulled wasn't half as bad as how some of you portray yours.

I don't understand cus' I actually got 8 teeth pulled and I am not lying. I'm not competing, I am just saying I had it worse

Wait, how did you have it worse? I had eight teeth pulled as well (four wisdom and my four front premolars), but I had them pulled on two separate visits: one for the top teeth, the other for the bottom. You got all of your teeth pulled once, meaning you only had to go through all of this once, while most everyone else, myself included, went through it twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back