• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wishing outloud

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
You know what I wish? SENA needs to do something with the ton of coins left over from Raid Boss events, Coli, etc. They are going to waste. Why not offer some rewards...like Mirrors, Chip and Dales, jewels, gems, brooms, anything would be better than all that hard work and coins go to waste.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Huh? There are boards where you can get rewards for the many, many, many coins left to rot after a big Raid Boss Event? Once you've gotten the few boards, you're done and you lose all those extra coins. Go ahead and call me dumb, but I don't see where there is anywhere to spend those lost coins.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I agree. I feel like maybe they should do 1 Avatar Coin for every 10 Raid Boss Coin, since there's no way except story missions to get them. And medal fusion but not gonna waste my time.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
How are you making enough coins to have so many left over? I've never really even come close to completing all of the Coliseum boards. (I complete the avatar ones easily, but not the seasoned wielder ones).

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Huh? There are boards where you can get rewards for the many, many, many coins left to rot after a big Raid Boss Event? Once you've gotten the few boards, you're done and you lose all those extra coins. Go ahead and call me dumb, but I don't see where there is anywhere to spend those lost coins.
the bonus boards are for spending the extra coins you make after completing the main board. the fact that people then keep doing the event even more that they clear all the bonus boards too isn't really SE's problem? they already give you the extra stuff you can unlock from having more coins than needed to finish the main board. and recently they've even have two bonus boards when you used to only get one.

I agree. I feel like maybe they should do 1 Avatar Coin for every 10 Raid Boss Coin, since there's no way except story missions to get them. And medal fusion but not gonna waste my time.
this is a nice idea though, especially since avatar coins outside of story missions are hard to come by and avatars are largely superfluous

Last edited:

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, um, if you wanna place high enough, you will have tons of coins left. I never said it was SENA's fault, BTW. It was just some of the wishes I would love to see happen. Never will, of course, but it's free to wish.

Last edited:

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
How are you making enough coins to have so many left over? I've never really even come close to completing all of the Coliseum boards. (I complete the avatar ones easily, but not the seasoned wielder ones).

Not sure about Coliseum, but for Raid Boss events like the one we have in NA ending tonight, it's actually ludicrously easy to get tons of Cions and have very little to do with them, especially if you're trying for a good ranking.

Case in point, I'm just trying to stay top 500 because I'm in Anguis and we usually sit around 4th overall. Currently 419th, just under 296mil lux from double time farming and some outside DT farming, and I have exactly 17347 surplus Raid Coins as of this post, with all 3 boards completed. They really just end up sitting there. They need more boards or an extra use for them, like the Avatar Coin conversion Muke mentioned. Or letting us trade them in for assorted support medals, like Cids, Chips/Dales, or hell a Broom Servant as the top trade in. Anything really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back