• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wishlist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
Hey, what's on your wishlist for your birthday (or Christmas/Hannukah/anything else)?

I've been thinking about mine, and here it is. It's actually much, MUCH longer than this, but I'll hold back and only put the things I really want.

--- PS2 ---

Final Fantasy Anthology (for PS1)
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (has Dante in it!!!)
Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition (I think it's also greatest hits)
Full Metal Alchemist (1 or 2)
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

--- GBA ---

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (That game is great.)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
FF: Dawn of Souls

--- Books ---

Demon Thief
Cirque du Freak
The 3rd book of the Elric saga
Eldest
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

--- manga ---

Deathnote
Full Metal Alchemist
Naruto
The Getbackers

--- movies ---

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Tron
12 Monkeys
The Matrix
Star Wars (any of them)
Kill Bill
Braveheart
Pirates of the Caribbean
Pay it Forward
Second Hand Lions
Saw

--- TV shows on DVD ---

Lost (1st season)
Prisonbreak (1st season)
Angel (1st season)
Full Metal Panic: Fumofu

--- Other Stuff ---

A PSP (Sweet!)
A DS (Castevania! And soon, the ever-awaited FF3 in the US!!!)
A Gamecube (only 100 bucks now, and it comes with a free game!)
An Xbox (the price should be dropping soon)
Some cool posters of things I like (I’m in short supply of good posters at the moment)
and money of course.

If you guys wanted, I could put the whole list, but this is the gist of it. I only left off about 40% of it. So, anyway, how about you guys? Anything you're really hoping for?

zhara_marie

Website
www.myspace.com
i never make any wishlist for occasions at all! I think it's a waste of time. Why make wishlist when you could get the stuff you want on your own will?!?!? And making others know what you want just makes it more worst. And I don't really like getting presents at all cost.I intend to give than to receive.So,I guess I'm the only person who never makes those "wishlist"!!!

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
zhara_marie said:
And I don't really like getting presents at all cost.I intend to give than to receive.

Yeah, same here about the giving part. Whenever people give me money, or I earn it, or however I get it, I always spend it all on gifts for my friends and family. It's worth it to see there happiness. And...I don't think it's that bad to hope for a return of my kindness. Plus, I never really make these lists either, but my cousin asked me what I wanted, and at first I couldn't tell him anything...and then before you know it, I was on a roll, and I couldn't stop thinking of things. I guess it's just all of my pent up greed finally crawling its way to the surface, after sacrificing all my money for others, instead of buying things for myself as most teenagers do, and then not getting anything for it later on. And just an example, last year on Christmas, I opened some presents that were in my stockings, and the only things in there were a few peices of chocolate, some toothpaste, and deodorant. And it's not like I don't brush my teeth or bathe and I'm filthy, it's just that people don't get me as cool presents as I get them, that's all...except my dad. He always gets me really cool weapons. Well, whatever. Nice guys finish last I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back