• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

With the five of Us... I mean six of us...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralz

This one single quote's been getting at me for the past 8 playthroughs, Sora mention himself, Donald, Goofy, Riku, and the King, then he mentions a sixth. My only assumption is that he's talking about Jiminy, but really, who is this sixth person? Or I am just ignorant and can't see beyond my nose?:confused:

Muse

you look atrocious
Where is this quote? I don't remember it...

Can you find it for me, please? o.o

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
You double posted this thread. I know the site begins to lag around this time, but only hit the button once or people will hate you. Okay?

As for the your question, I think he was talking about either Roxas, Yen Sid or Kairi, but I'm leaning towards Roxas personally. We may never know the answer to this question.

Muse

you look atrocious
No one cares about Jiminy. :< He's just there. Taking up space.

Yeah, I think it's Roxas too.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
He subconsciously remembers that he is one with Roxas and includes him in that quote.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I always thought it was Roxas. I'm not reconsidering my thought, either, btw.

EDIT:

Wow.. on the other thread 32 people think he was talking about Kairi and 29 thought it was Roxas.

Raiko

Come break me down
this again? oh well.

i think (again) that is roxas coz roxas could be speaking to sora subconsciously (as shown throughout the game) and kairi can't do anything to help defeat Xemnas.

Another one is Jiminy. but he is a bit small to help them.

=/

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Reasons it was not Kairi:

1) she wasn't there.
2) Sora's the first person to understand how useless she'd be in battle as shown in KH1; he was talking about taking on the Organization. Why would he mention Kairi?
3) Sora'd be damned to drag Kairi into the mess again now that she was finally safe on the restored DI.
4) You'd think he'd be more aware about a girl who's been a close friend for all his life, wouldn't you?

Either Roxas or Jiminy, though I wouldn't rule out a mixture of the two, like - Sora mentioned Roxas but everyone else wrote it off as him referring to Jiminy so it's still all good.
This happened right after CoM, and after Jiminy made his presence known by looking through his journal and finding the 'Thank Naminé' memo. It's not unthinkable Sora mentioned him, and on the contrary - Sora bringing it up as an after thought kind of hints further that it's Jiminy, seeing how the bug lives in the boy's hood and is always out of sight.
Sora, The King, Mickey, and "you guys" - it's the "you guys" that we can play with here, where opposed to Donald and Goofy that were visible, Jiminy was hidden.
Nam.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I always wondered too.

He didn't know that Roxas was like....in him at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back