• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

With Yozora being possibly a alternate Sora, The Master of Masters unknown plan maybe bigger than we think.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
With Yozora being confirmed important (which I always believed), I think it's safe to assume M.O.M. plan may involve some sort of multiverse, maybe with Sora specifically involved. With no information so far about the next saga, I'm gonna take a wild guess with what we have now.

Multiple Kingdom hearts theory: This theory is based on the idea that maybe M.O.M. wants to capture kingdom hearts from different universe's. The box could hold a device to store kingdom hearts. Pulling a stretch here, but what if Sora is connected to kingdom hearts and yozora connected to his universe's Kingdom hearts. Sort of like a chosen warrior.

I know my theory is bad, but until we get more information, it's the best I can do so far.

So what do you guy's think? Does the Master of Masters have a Grand plan that dwarfs Master Xehanorts? Tell me what you think.

D

Deleted member 246005

Given he's from the Age of Fairytales and predates the Keyblade War, he probably does.

Ryuman

Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think there seems to be some sort of consensus there of what's going on. Even if not a 'multi-verse', per say, a collection of heroes for a greater purpose is definitely where I'm leaning. We know the Master is fighting his own Keyblade War and I think that probably has something to do with it. I'm gonna need Re Mind to give me a little bit more before I commit to a single idea though.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'm gonna say it now:

I always thought that KINGDOM HEARTS III would end with Sora summoning "his own" Kingdom Hearts which consisted with the plethora of hearts his connected to. If Ansem made a Kingdom Hearts out of the hearts of all worlds and Xemnas made a KH with the hearts of people, wouldn't a "Kingdom Hearts" made from the connections with people be more powerful than those other artificial means?

I also think that the MoM may be gathering heroes from different Worldlines to win the war that is still on going. Maybe the MoM is the Nick Fury of KINGDOM HEARTS: amassing warriors from different Worldlines, like some sort of Worldline Rangers. Perhaps Yozora is the Sora of his own Worldline and Yozora was the first every warrior he found.

Other than that, I think that the Foreteller Saga is going to be a short one and then we'll immediately jump to an even bigger saga concerning the Worldlines.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
A very interesting theory there. I wonder how they would fit Disney worlds into this multiverse idea if it's true. What kind of worlds would they use? Certainly gets the brain thinking.

Awards
I'm gonna say it now:

I always thought that KINGDOM HEARTS III would end with Sora summoning "his own" Kingdom Hearts which consisted with the plethora of hearts his connected to. If Ansem made a Kingdom Hearts out of the hearts of all worlds and Xemnas made a KH with the hearts of people, wouldn't a "Kingdom Hearts" made from the connections with people be more powerful than those other artificial means?

I also think that the MoM may be gathering heroes from different Worldlines to win the war that is still on going. Maybe the MoM is the Nick Fury of KINGDOM HEARTS: amassing warriors from different Worldlines, like some sort of Worldline Rangers. Perhaps Yozora is the Sora of his own Worldline and Yozora was the first every warrior he found.

Other than that, I think that the Foreteller Saga is going to be a short one and then we'll immediately jump to an even bigger saga concerning the Worldlines.

A two part saga would actually be very interesting to see. Maybe M.O.M. is trying to find different Sora's across a multiverse for a unseen war.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I think the idea of Worldlines makes a multiverse pretty likely, unless we're all misinterpreting what Worldline means. Sora and Yazora seem to have some kind of connection and from what we saw so far are foils to each other. I wouldn't be surprised if the night sky Final World is the Final World of Yazora's Worldline, if he does in fact come from another world line.

Though seeing KH is kinda already a multiverse I've been wondering if this doesn't make it a multiverse of multiverses.

A two part saga would actually be very interesting to see. Maybe M.O.M. is trying to find different Sora's across a multiverse for a unseen war.
That's actually a theory I've seen pop up a few times now. I'm not completely opposed to it, but we kinda already have 5 Soras in this Worldline alone.

I kind of love the idea of Sora having an artificial Kingdom Hearts of his own created by the bonds he's made since the series began.
I could see that happening, just kind of wonder how they'll close the door on the multiverese once they open that can of worms. Like Time Travel it can be hard to close once opened.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I could see that happening, just kind of wonder how they'll close the door on the multiverese once they open that can of worms. Like Time Travel it can be hard to close once opened.
I imagine Worldline Jumping could have the effect that you can jump into another Line, but you can't jump back into the one you were previously in. Maybe that's what the MoM is trying to accomplish. Finding a way of going backwards besides frontwards. We know Yozora picks up Sora in a dusk version of the Final World, but that could be that the Final World is positioned in the center of all Worldlines where everyone can access it one they perish.

Assuming each Worldline doesn't have its own Final World, which I think it's possible that the Final World is the ultimate, sole and only version of KINGDOM HEARTS' afterlife.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I imagine Worldline Jumping could have the effect that you can jump into another Line, but you can't jump back into the one you were previously in. Maybe that's what the MoM is trying to accomplish. Finding a way of going backwards besides frontwards. We know Yozora picks up Sora in a dusk version of the Final World, but that could be that the Final World is positioned in the center of all Worldlines where everyone can access it one they perish.
Only being able to go in one direction could work, would make worldline travel harder and discourage leaving your worldline once you manage to return to it. Afterall getting back would be so hard to accomplish, you wouldn't want to go through it again.

Assuming each Worldline doesn't have its own Final World, which I think it's possible that the Final World is the ultimate, sole and only version of KINGDOM HEARTS' afterlife.
Honestly i didn't get the vibe of the Final World being the afterlife, but rather the lobby to it. The final resting place was said to be Kingdom Hearts itself, from what I remember. Which is curious seeing some worlds have their own afterlife "realm/dimension"

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Only being able to go in one direction could work, would make worldline travel harder and discourage leaving your worldline once you manage to return to it. Afterall getting back would be so hard to accomplish, you wouldn't want to go through it again.

Honestly i didn't get the vibe of the Final World being the afterlife, but rather the lobby to it. The final resting place was said to be Kingdom Hearts itself, from what I remember. Which is curious seeing some worlds have their own afterlife "realm/dimension"
Good point. Maybe the Final World is the Purgatorium of KINGDOM HEARTS, with the after-life only actually being a process of rebirth.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
A very interesting theory there. I wonder how they would fit Disney worlds into this multiverse idea if it's true. What kind of worlds would they use? Certainly gets the brain thinking.
One idea posted in another thread was the recent live action remakes. These would be a way of showing alternate timeline versions of old Disney worlds & kinda reflects the "entering the real world" feeling of the Yozora cutscene.

D

Deleted member 252753

I imagine Worldline Jumping could have the effect that you can jump into another Line, but you can't jump back into the one you were previously in. Maybe that's what the MoM is trying to accomplish.
Looking at the 2 worldline jumps we know happened from Luxu's secret reports, the worldlines left behind in each case fell to darkness so perhaps this is why they couldn't be returned to.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Looking at the 2 worldline jumps we know happened from Luxu's secret reports, the worldlines left behind in each case fell to darkness so perhaps this is why they couldn't be returned to.
I don't think Luxu jumped Worldlines, remember he had to supervise the line of wielders that would inherit No Name.

Though I haven't read the Reports ever since release.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I don't think Luxu jumped Worldlines, remember he had to supervise the line of wielders that would inherit No Name.

Though I haven't read the Reports ever since release.
But if the Dandelions jumped worldlines and he was told to pass on the keyblade to one of them, wouldn't he have to jump as well?

D

Deleted member 252753

But if the Dandelions jumped worldlines and he was told to pass on the keyblade to one of them, wouldn't he have to jump as well?
Yeah, I think he has to have jumped worldlines to be with the Dandelions and the Five. Looking at the reports I admit Luxu talks of the two worldline jumps as though he doesn't take part in them: 'I watched as the Five were sent to another worldline'.

He then goes on to say that he will 'depart this land' by casting his own body aside so perhaps he can cross worldlines himself like this and travelled separately to those using the Ark (or however they do it).

Last edited by a moderator:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
With the Union Leaders being stuck
Spoiler Spoiler Show
of Daybreak Town, something tells me that the only "Worldline" they jumped was from digital to real.

D

Deleted member 252753

With the Union Leaders being stuck
Spoiler Spoiler Show
of Daybreak Town, something tells me that the only "Worldline" they jumped was from digital to real.
That's not so unlikely but if some worldlines are just data, do we know for sure if there are actually other 'real' worldlines?

Zetsumei

Awards
I've been wondering lately if the already established realms: The realm of Light, realm of Darkness, Sleeping Realm, the Datascape, and the realm between, are all technically separate "worldlines". The term "worldline" was something we've only heard mentioned in Luxu's reports, so it could be that it's a term that he understood to be the difference between all these various realms, but was unknown to anyone in the present. Essentially the concept of "worldlines" is lost knowledge and therefore no one knew to use that term anymore.

OneDandelion

Awards
If Yozora's personality is anything like Sora's I would be really shocked lol. He seems more like a Riku clone to me

Back