• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wizard's Relic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<AumaaN>

Okay, so here's the deal. I just can't get wizard's relic.
I've been fighting them for hours in almost every world (right now I've killed more than 500 wizards). So my question is: Do you have to get it from wizards in hollow bastion or can you get it in any other world??? Please help, it's the last item I need!!!

~Thanks in advance~

PS: If any of you are wondering why I'm still playing kh1 here's my answer:
I Live In Freakin' Holland:mad:

Bearz

It might not be correct, but I got both donald's wizard relic (2 relics) and goofy's defender shield from those in hollow bastion ( not even knowing they existed )

<AumaaN>

Bear said:
It might not be correct, but I got both donald's wizard relic (2 relics) and goofy's defender shield from those in hollow bastion ( not even knowing they existed )
You lucky bastard:p lol
Anyway, thank you for your reply and welcome to the forums!!! I guess it would be more safe to just fight them in Hollow Bastion.

Bearz

Thanks for the welcome, I dunno if this helps at all, but i found mines at the front gate( that links to the room where you first fight riku there) and in the room you first fight riku

<AumaaN>

Big thanks everybody, I haven't played it yesterday, but I will today!
And I hope I will finally get it ^_^ btw I ALWAYS equip lucky strike :D

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Sorry man, my friend had the same problem as you. The official strategy guide states that Wizards only give out Wizard's Relics 15 of the time. You're probably just having bad luck. Make sure everyone has 'Lucky Strike' equipped and just kep trying. You'll get it eventually.

_*Rikku*_

Across the street from you, looking at you with a
Website
www.freewebs.com
For me, all I did was take trips around Traverse Town. You can kill tons of defenders and wizards there, and by the time you make it from the second district, to the 3rd district, back through to the 1st district, all of the heartless are back again. This made it really easy for me to aquire the Wizards Relic, and the Defender shield.

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
defender was really easy i just got it in distrist 3 when i was done with hollow bastion the 1st time
for wizards relic i didn''t even know about this well i just got it when i was trying to find a mushroom for mystery goo in deep jungle then there i haveit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back