• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wonderland, and other confusing worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight

Remember that post on the World list? of course you do. Anyway it said that another website said that all worlds from KH would be in KH2... What about Wonderland, Deep Jungle, Monstro, and Neverland. How do their stories spill over into KH2? Especially the first three with a truelly "sealed" storyline? ( The events in them seem like all that could happen there has happened)

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Well, I don't hink that they will be in KH2. Wonderland's plot was finished in the first game. Deep Jungle doesn't really have a plot now, since the new Tarzan movie was a prequel to the one in KH, and Monstro was back into the same world where Pinocchio was from. Neverland, now that could be a possibility. I dunno, but maybe. There's no concrete storyline anyways, since Disney made a sequel where Peter actually did grow up, and went back to NL to rescue his kidnapped kids...so...maybe, but I doubt it.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I believe that Neverland might return, why because of the signs they give out in KH. For example. Sora Tells Peter that one of these days hes gonna bring Kairi there. Another Sign is that Capt. Hook was never defeated mearly ran away after being chased by the Croc. I can maybe see Monstro but not as Monstro. You see where im getting at. Maybe an entire Pinocchio world because Jimminy is still in the Game. Alice and Wonderland and Deep jungle i dont see coming back.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
It's like you people understand me T_T =D

The are completely right and Monstro isn't a world o_o It never had a keyhole. And why would a whale be a world? And Pinocchio did become a boy during the credits of KH2...so Pinocchio's plot was fufilled and Monstro needs not come back. But im all for a reappearance of Geppeto, Pinoc, the fish, and hopefull the cat is there >_>. But seriously there is no need to go to their world or for Monstro to come back.

I'm sure Alice isn't dumb enough to go back to Wonderland....but they did say the trial would resume once Alice was brought back...but I doubt they would wait a year for Sora's return....unless time doesn't affect Wonderland....

Deep Jungle totally took its plot except Clayton wasn't hanged...but still it doesn't need to come back.

Neverland...I'm all for flying again ^^

And Traverse Town has to come back, maybe Pinocchio is there still...maybe the 101 D. are there still (for some reason I don't know).

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You guys have to remember, we didn't see Captain Hook die. He ran off into the horizon getting chased., so Neverland has a chance of coming back. I think Nomura said that all of the old world are coming back too.

D

Dexter

Neverland is coming back it was anoonced at the SE party that captain hook would retun as one of the villans so that means Neverland will come back but since in evrey world is now expanded i hope we can actualy go to Neverland and see the mermaids or the lost boys or the indianns AND I LOVED FLYING WEEEEEEEEEE but really i think Neverland will be the only good/fun world to return!!!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Purified - BVG confirmed that...not Nomura

And it was never announced at the SE party that Neverland was coming back. The only world that actually got some confirmation was Atlantica because of Ariel's appearance.

d_fallen_1

that is the mistake that i know that they did. there is no way that ALL worlds will come back. wonderland already accomplished the story as well as deep jungle. monstro is not a world...it is a whale and there is no way you can seal a keyhole in a whale. you have to be stupid to think that. the rest of the worlds are not coming back because of the following:

twilight town= traverse town
potc=neverland
(possible) pride rock= deep jungle

there is no way they will be coming back because numora said that he dont want worlds to have the same element

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Vice-Versa said:
I believe that Neverland might return, why because of the signs they give out in KH. For example. Sora Tells Peter that one of these days hes gonna bring Kairi there. Another Sign is that Capt. Hook was never defeated mearly ran away after being chased by the Croc. I can maybe see Monstro but not as Monstro. You see where im getting at. Maybe an entire Pinocchio world because Jimminy is still in the Game. Alice and Wonderland and Deep jungle i dont see coming back.
Another sign was mr.smee and com.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
There won't be less world's in the sequel than there was in the original.
If I remember correctly, Halloween Town was in KH1. So was Agrabah. Why wouldn't Traverse Town be in it? I mean, Merlin still lives there, and If I'm not mistaken, I've seen Merlin. People are acting if Halloween Town is a new world. It's not people, the y just added Christmas Town to it.

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
reasons why other worlds could return

Wonderland: If the villians are going after the Princesses again then Alice is in trouble. Also its a chance to see more of the Mad Hatter than a painting, and remember there was more in the film than the Queen of hearts.

Deep Jungle: We may have done all the stuff from the Tarzan movie but whats to say the TV show doesn't play a part, we may also get to see Prof Porter, Tantor and others. Perhaps the plot will be more KH character centred.

Atlantica: not sure I have a spasific reason, maybe relate it more to getting Ariel on land? Perhaps giving her a different fighting style while on land, just as long as she doesn't try to fight in that dress.

Neverland: Now just because theres Pirates of the Carrabian doesn't mean theres not going to be a Neverland world, just in this it can be set OFF the Pirate ship. Meet the lost boys, Mermaids, Tigerlilly and Wendys brothers. We want to see Neverland itself this time.

Traverse Town: People who've lost their worlds go there, Just because Leon and co will be in Hallow Bastian doesn't mean this place will be left out. Perhaps it was part of another world and you vist that world? Besides it and Twilight Town are hardly the same

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Twilight Town does not equal Traverse Town. That was a lie by KHU.

Twilight Town and Traverse Town are 2 different worlds with 2 different purposes.

Traverse Town is a world which is home to those who have lost their homes to the Darkness.
Twilight Town is a world that experiences Twilight all the time that houses a train station that apparently lets you travel to other worlds.

Traverse Town can come back.

PotC does not equal Neverland.

Neverland takes place in 1920s/1940s and is about a boy who can fly and won't grow up and is friends with a Pixie. He follows his shadow into a house of Wendy and her brothers in London where he teaches them to fly and go to Neverland with him. In Neverland there are pirates, mermaids, and all that other mythical crap that can't happen in the real world. Either you are a kid or your an adult...and adults are pirates. Peter Pan fights the pirates. He beats them...they all go back...then there is a sequel, Wendy's daughter is kidnapped or some crap like that either way she is in Neverland and Hook is back Peter fights again and blah they go back.

PotC takes place in the 1800s...somewhere in Europe maybe England...idk but is based in the real world and not some other mythical place. It's a about a curse that makes Barbossa and his fellow Pirates immortal and turn into skeleton people at night...was that in Peter Pan? No. The heroes are not children...they can't fly. Plus in Peter Pan pirates weren't in the real world.

Just because both have pirates doesn't mean they are the same and equal each other,

And Deep Jungle/Tarzan takes place in the African jungle the whole time. Lion King occurs in the Saharra/Savanna and a little in the Jungle...but not the whole movie. Lion King is based around Hamlet...There are no humans in Lion King. There are humans in Tarzan.

They are bother different movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back