• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wondernyan Plushie now on JP Square Enix Online shop!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Wondernyan Plushie now on Square Enix Online shop!

The game, in Japan, is around $70 USD. Like explained, inflation and current exchange rates influence what the approximate price conversion is. If released internationally, the prices would be adjusted accordingly.

does thast mean either the plushie would be cheaper in the US or the game would be more expensive in the US?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

does thast mean either the plushie would be cheaper in the US or the game would be more expensive in the US?

The game is already cheaper in the United States. It is $39.99 USD. The plush may be cheaper, or it may cost more. We won't know unless it is listed in the international shops.

Oracle

Wow, definitely cute. Though I would like to know how big this thing is. I wouldn't want to pay $50 for one if it turned out to be puny.

Canti

Website
viewtifuljoex.deviantart.com

Wow, definitely cute. Though I would like to know how big this thing is. I wouldn't want to pay $50 for one if it turned out to be puny.

I was thinking the same thing. If it's, like, the size of a pillow or something then I just became more tempted to order one.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

To finish the confusion with the inflation, both the game and the plush should be cheaper in the US. As Ethy said, the game in Japan is equivalent to $80 USD in the US, yet the game in the US will only be $40 (alone).

As for the plush, the Black Mage Chocobo Plush is $20.99 in the US and 2,400 Yen in Japan. However, when you convert 2,400 Yen to USD, it equals $31.10. Thus, that shows that the Chocobo is more expensive in Japan because the Yen is worth more...I hope that was a good explanation. My best guess is that when this comes out in the US, it will probably be between $30-$35 USD

I was thinking the same thing. If it's, like, the size of a pillow or something then I just became more tempted to order one.

SE plushes are never small, they are quite large compared to small plushies, but they aren't pillow size. I would expect this one to be a medium size. I'm not sure what to compare it too besides the other KH plushes, since I only own KH pluses and a Cactuar -__-

Sora^Fan

Any word if this adorable thing will be released in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back