• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Word Bubbles.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

geniusx

Website
www.xanga.com
maybe they didn't have time to do all the mouth movements while making the game and they decided it would just be easier to do word bubbles. i also like the cut scenes, but i can tolerate the word bubbles.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
geniusx said:
maybe they didn't have time to do all the mouth movements while making the game and they decided it would just be easier to do word bubbles. i also like the cut scenes, but i can tolerate the word bubbles.

Working on a game for 4 and a half years, i would think they could fit in the time.

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
Would it be necessary to stretch out short, one or two-worded conversations or slightly longer explanations and make it even longer? The speech bubbles often don't have any special actions involved, so all there is to do is to talk... and you can press X to skip the bubbles anyway. >_>

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
They would have ran out of the little disk space they had...

This is why Port Royal was NOT needed >> or Roxas >>

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
so the players can have a break from listening to the voices and that there is ot enough disc space.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
God you people are so picky. Word bubbles=Less time to work on game=Earlier release date. Besides, the voice actors have their limits<< Also, it is easier to switch from word bubbles to game play then cut scenes to game play. See how easier it is to just do the word bubble thing?

KH4LiFe

SE and Disney has to pay the ppl that do the voice..... are you gonna pay 10 more million dollars just to speak for 3 mor minutes?

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I like the word bubbles because I read really fast so i just continuouslt click X and I can read it all. Even the big ones. It was like that in kh1, and I dont think its going to go away. I like really dont care about them. And i like Atlantica. And even though I hate Roxas with all my heart I still think he was needed.

THE_UNKNOWNS

word bubbles save disk space since there really isn't alot on there, and roxas was needed and i think atlantica was just to get u away from the main game, if u wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back