• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Work in progress

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
roxas3582daystagv3copy.png

Awards
i like the colours and the size but the effects are looking kind of generic, spice it up a bit brodude

nice work

Coeurl

Demon Dance
i love those kinds of effect. simple yet uhm yeah lol, the bg needs more effects though. maybe more lighting?

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Make it bigger then it will be a lot better.

ffs where do you people come from?

I agree with what crow said. Just be careful, the stock is starting to look a little bit lq.

P

Pestra

I actually think its sorta dead looking. It isn't necessarily that there isn't enough going on or anything. It's more like - you can find another resource, or another new way to create more dynamic effects.

Then the lighting is fine, even though it's basic.
I think some oranges would really spice this piece up.

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
nice work so far, but the hood is a tad distracting like brought out above...maybe try giving it a shatter effect like eli used to do, but do it in a way to help the flow of the tag

Macabre

Gold Member
I don't exactly know how to do the shatter effects that Eli did in some of his tags.

P

Pestra

^Would've worked much better if you said that about 4 posts ago.

P

Pestra

This version is much better, IMO. But I think its time for you to move on. Too much spam, otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back