• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Working on kind of a new style for me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
vibrancy_zpsc1d71e79.jpg

and

Bonechill_zpse7e21ec9.jpg

(This one was a request. Did the best I could with the stock)

WHATCHA THINK?!

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I like it.

One thing I would comment on is the fact that most of your animu renders come out a bit choppy on the final product. I'd suggest toning down that sharpen filter or blur it just a hair so that it's a bit softer on the eyes..

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
If you look at the first tag and previous ones you'd notice some of the renders come out jagged.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Most of that is attributed to the stocks I'm using. I don't cut my own stocks (The Roxas one up there was given to me by request). As for the sharpness, it's definitely my preference. I like how crisp it looks.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Most of that is attributed to the stocks I'm using. I don't cut my own stocks (The Roxas one up there was given to me by request). As for the sharpness, it's definitely my preference. I like how crisp it looks.

Well hey if that's how you roll then by all means keep doing what you're doing and I'm sure you'll continue being successful with it.

i know what you mean but sharper = better obv

stfu cloud :x

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
i know what you mean but sharper = better obv

bitch please, when you sharpen that shit looks like the hard mix filter 100% opacity, lmao.

I actually like the second one significantly more. The background is much more fluid here, and as Sean said I would work with how you cut your renders out, remember your select tools allow you feather, smooth, and contrast what you cut.

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
you should sharpen until eyes bleed

I really like the first one but it seems really chaotic and the flow is just like "HEY..nope". the second one? yessss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back