• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Works in Progress

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
So I figured I'd make a little thread highlighting the multiple things that I'm working on reminiscent to my "sneak preview♥" thread (but with a lot more content). I guess this can also help me evaluate what kind of things people on the forums want to see from me in terms of content. Please feel free to comment on any of the snippets I've posted. Let me know if you want to see more, or if you really just don't care.

Please keep in mind that these are rough drafts of the final product. There may or may not be errors that need mending. I'm just trying to get a general idea of what people think.

Thanks bros!

The Commission
  • Based on an RP, from our very own forums, with the same name. KH inspired fiction! This will be an edited, streamlined version of the content in order to ensure ease of access, continuity, and even some bonus content that never made it to the actual RP. If you're interested in the source material (which you totally are) then please go ahead and click on the link! This RP won the forum award that year for best RP over Org XV. If you're curious to know what would happen if Marluxia beat Sora in Castle Oblivion then this is the fic/RP for you!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Robin's Secret
  • This is a Young Justice fanfiction that came about from the realization that Robin's VA is actually Jesse McCartney. Since none of the team members know Robin's secret ID, they are absolutely shocked and excited when he informs the team that he has a secret to share. What is it? How will they react? There is serious hints at the Challant pairing in this one.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Grace Under Pressure
  • Another Young Justice inspired fanfic. Wally West has now taken on the mantle of the Flash, a dream that he had always wished for. But it comes at a price. Wally finds himself struggling to accept his new reality as a member of the Justice League seeing that the hole left behind belonged to Barry Allen...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Betrayal
  • Last of Us inspired. We all recently learned that Tess was originally considered to be the main antagonist in the game. This fic explores that possibility and what may have happened to cause Tess to become Joel's enemy.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Stay the Night
  • This is a Free! inspired fic! If you don't like Makoto/Haruka, then this is NOT the fic for you. Prepare for fluffiness abound as we learn what happens during Makoto and Haruka's first sleepover.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Well that's all I've got for now. Let me know what you think, what you'd like to see more of, and so on. Thanks ♥

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I wanna read Stay the Night, Robin's Secret, and Under the Pressure.

These three stories intrigue me the most.

I like the way Betrayal sounds. I just don't know much about the Last of Us. The Commisson would probably be an instant favorite of mine, because I really Marluxia. Actually, most of the cast in Re:CoM are my top favorite characters in the whole series. lol.

Anyhow, I'd like to know more about the three I picked out first. C: I really do hope I get the chance to read them soon, Passion.

A sneak preview is a neat idea. I feel really hyped up now.

Last edited:

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
In terms of the fandom, "The Commission" (Kingdom Hearts) and "Betrayal" (Last of Us) are the ones I'm most familiar with/interested in. "The Commission" being written from a roleplay in particular interests me; the last Fic I read from an RP was Shamdeo's Anomaly, which I really enjoyed.

In terms of the writing, your preview of "Grace Under Pressure" interested me the most, and was also the most polished. I like the themes you're dealing with there and your portrayal of Wally West/the Flash.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
well thanks for letting me know! if you wanted one at least by the end of the month, which would it be?

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
i'm slowly, but surely, plowing through these WIPs. here's a little sample of something I wrote for Betrayal.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Joel is an interesting character. I don't envy him battling the infected, living in silence most of the time, and being on edge all the time. The clickers sound terrifying. Oh good grief, I couldn't handle it; being in the dark willingly and knowing, there are monsters lurking around the corner to kill you. I'd like to know what Ellie and Tess mean to him. Are they family, friends, or something else entirely? I'm eager to read Betrayal, Passion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back