• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World Limit Commands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which has best Limit Command

• Riku

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • Simba

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Jack Sparrow

• Jack Skellington

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Mulan

• Beast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Auron

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Alladin

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Soldier 101

Which limit command that you can use with the world characters(Riku, Alladin,Jack Sparrow,Jack Skellington ect...) do you think have the best or coolest limit command to use i'd say Jack Sparrow.

State

Awards
Auron's was cool, but it lacked more animation to it, but it helped anyways.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
i disable all the reaction commands. but when i did use them, probably beast. even though i voted riku. hmm.

Aria

braver by the minute
1.Auron
2.Riku
3.Beast
I didn't really like a lot of the other ones, made the game too easy so I tried to avoid them.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Mulan, Aladdin, Jack Skellington, and Jack Sparrow have my favorite. Although, all are nice.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I didn't use limits very much (except for Fantasia, which I used a lot). Of what I did use, I thought Simba's was pretty good. I just wish we had better enemies to use it on. XD

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Riku's was pretty cool. Showing them both using their powers together and all.
Jack Skellington's comes up next after that one.

Dcasd1

although i voted by riku, i kinda liked auron's too keep him and sora put there weapons together and spin them creating a tornado. It was awesome

ultima_dragon

i don't really use Limits that much, but i liked mulan's, riku's and aurons, but those are really the ones i ever use.

Dancewaterdance!

NO one here think's Aladdin was cool? I liked how he did a multi-hit combo in a split second, then at the end, all the zenny and stuff was automatically drawn to you! No need to run around collecting the spoils!

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
NO one here think's Aladdin was cool? I liked how he did a multi-hit combo in a split second, then at the end, all the zenny and stuff was automatically drawn to you! No need to run around collecting the spoils!

Aladdin's was wack, because you couldn't see any of the action and flashy graphics happening. Riku's was the strongest and the best, as well as flashy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back