• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World of Warcraft Advice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
1. Each character can be in one guild, but it's the character, not the account that's in it. If one character joins, the others haven't. You can, however, have multiple characters join the same guild... or make a guild.

2. Only alliance or horde. As they're created by players, and the players can't normally interact with the opposite faction, it carries into the guilds.

3. In PvP servers, outside of a starting zone you can be attacked by members of the opposite faction at any time. On normal servers, you can choose when you want to be attacked, though attacking someone who has flagged themselves for PvP on the Normal server will flag you. In RP servers, you're actually supposed to be your character, and in RPPvP... well, the name explains itself.

For the record, if you feel like being social with KHI, I've heard that the unofficial KHI server is Spinebreaker, though I'm not sure how true that is...

Thanks for clearing that up. I have no idea why I always thought it was the account that was in the Guild and not the character. How do you make a Guild by the way? And how many Guilds can one character be a part of? ^_^

I noticed that while I was playing there was a city that was under attack. I was never hit or killed even though I was standing in the midst of the chaos. I'm assuming that this is because I was on a Normal server. Now that makes sense! xD

Actually I disbanded that guild, and me and Sereh (Ulti) are in a new guild I created that has a ton of my IRL friends.

Our guild is kinda slow going right now because Cataclysm is coming, but if you want to join you're definetly welcome.

We're located on the Spinebreaker server.

The World of Warcraft Armory - SIR @ Spinebreaker - Guild Roster

~ Why are things slower because of the expansions?

~ Do expansions make it tough for people to play? I'm not sure I really understand what the difference is.

~ Do you think it will be worth it for me to get the new expansion once it's released, if I buy the game?

~ If you're in a Guild does everyone have to play at the same time? I would imagine time zones would become a problem. =(

I do want to join your Guild if I buy the game. I think it will be fun to play with people that I'm already familiar with on KHI. My trial account ends on Thursday but I wont be buying the game for at least a couple of weeks (if I get it). That's when my finals will be over. xD

One question about age: I'm 18 so the game is age appropriate for me. However, I have let my 11yr.old brothers play on my trial account because it's free. Do you guys think this game is appropriate for 11yr.olds to play? Are there parental controls I can set up, even if they are using the same account as me?

D

Deleted member 36435

- They are slower because new gear is coming out and a lot of people are "im going to just play other low level characters while i wait."
- No, think of them as huge DLC.
- No, not until you are at least level 78.
- Servers are separated by time zone or "server time."

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Thank you so much for the advice guys! I've made my decision and I'm going to buy the game. I talked to my godmother again and she's ecstatic! I can't wait to play with some of you. If there is anything else you guys can tell me (ex. parental controls for my brothers etc.) please let me know! ^_^

D

Deleted member 36435

Thank you so much for the advice guys! I've made my decision and I'm going to buy the game. I talked to my godmother again and she's ecstatic! I can't wait to play with some of you. If there is anything else you guys can tell me (ex. parental controls for my brothers etc.) please let me know! ^_^
Before you make your account, let me send you a recruitment email. So I get cool things! :D

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
batteredhilt1.jpg

batteredhilt2.jpg

382pxkingvarianwrynn.jpg

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Yupp. WoW, thank God, is untouched by Blizzard's partnership with Activision. Just don't get sucked in by it = WoW is addicting. Just pace yourself, and you'll be 80 in no time!

asheron

Yupp. WoW, thank God, is untouched by Blizzard's partnership with Activision. Just don't get sucked in by it = WoW is addicting. Just pace yourself, and you'll be 80 in no time!

You'll get addicted... its part of the process of not getting addicted. xD Well if you really like those kinds of games. IIts fun though I still play after 3 years I was a quite avid endgame player for a longgggg time. Now I just rp because I can't find another morning guild and I like my rp server :3 Still if you need some class advice do let me know :D

The World of Warcraft Armory - Xylter @ Moon Guard - Profile totally me ;3

D

Deleted member 36435

I picked up the Hunter I dropped when Burning Crusade hit again. I've got her to level 76 (96% through but I had stuff to do so I took a break) and I'm loving it. PvP leveling is also OP as f*ck.

story time:
Did a random today; Drak'Tharon Keep. Top DPS meters and we get to King Dred so I misdirect the tank when everyone is ready and then I shoot King Dred. The tank loses aggro mid fight to me (I had Viper on) so I run in circles avoiding damage until he regains aggro. After he does we down the boss. He then says "So you thought you could tank the boss after you pulled him" and then boots me. DPS queues suck. :C

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I picked up the Hunter I dropped when Burning Crusade hit again. I've got her to level 76 (96% through but I had stuff to do so I took a break) and I'm loving it. PvP leveling is also OP as f*ck.

story time:
Did a random today; Drak'Tharon Keep. Top DPS meters and we get to King Dred so I misdirect the tank when everyone is ready and then I shoot King Dred. The tank loses aggro mid fight to me (I had Viper on) so I run in circles avoiding damage until he regains aggro. After he does we down the boss. He then says "So you thought you could tank the boss after you pulled him" and then boots me. DPS queues suck. :C

See? Hunters are a terrific soloing class. But when Cata rolls, I'm going to try druid.

Uh, wtf? Why didn't you use Feign Death? Or bring the boss to the tank so he can try to get aggro again? And why the hell do you have Viper on?

VirusCoreHacker

I might either stay with Shadow Priest or switch over to Healer Priest when I start playing again; since everyone mentions how easy it is to level by instances. I've kind of grown tired of my uselessness as a Shadow Priest for the moment, or I might just keep going for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back