• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Well, for everyone who figured we were going to get the Pandaren as the next playable race, you were right. I'm excited and somewhat disappointed. I was hoping for an expansion dealing with the Emerald Dream rather than going to Pandaria. I have to admit I've never heard of them in the WoW lore, although, I know they must go deep into the lore because I wasn't really familiar with Deathwing either when Cataclysm was first announced.

I fell in love with WoW when I played Warcraft III years ago, which is why the Wrath of the Lich King expansion is my favorite one, and why I love the Night Elven story line so much. But I'm not too sure how to feel about this (although the Panderans could have been in WC3 and I just don't remember, I mean it was at least five years ago since I've played the game).

I mean the graphics look gorgeous which is to be expected from Blizzard, and the idea of going to a new continent is always exciting. But although catching and playing with our companion pets sounds like fun, it also sounds like Pokémon (I'm looking at you Dream Drop Distance with the dream eaters xD) and I'm not sure what to expect.

In this new expansion the Pandaren will be the only new race. But we have the option of choosing whether we would like to be Horde or Alliance. I've also been hearing that we only get six talent points with the next expansion and the rest of the talent tree is filled in based on what we've picked. I don't like that at all. I've also heard as well that blizzard is giving us a 12 month subscription option. I guess with the economy going through tough times it makes sense. The only thing I really want to know at this point is what the actual story line will be, who the main villain will be, and where WoW will go from here.

Here is the battle. net link for, "World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria".

And if there is already a thread about this I'm sorry. I started this one because I didn't see a thread for this already.

Zul

Awards
Old thread was http://forums.khinsider.com/video-games/105734-world-warcraft-rage-firelands.html

Also it's nice to see you around again :).

Yes, pandas were in the lore and established as a canon race as of WC3: The Frozen Throne with Chen Stormstout as a story-involved hero unit in the Orc bonus campaign.

They don't intend for the expansion to revolve around a main villain. The expansion will focus a lot more on the Alliance versus the Horde.

The 12-month commitment to WoW is a deal that gives you Diablo 3 for free if you do it.

It's nice to see someone else who's played Warcraft 3, you didn't know about Deathwing because he came from Warcraft II, I myself have played since Warcraft 1 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back