• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

worlds in KH2 (spoilers, i guess)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Umagon

I was just wondering, I know Stich from Lilo and Stich is in KH2, but on khinsider.com it doesnt list any world for him under the possible worlds. Same thing with Chicken Little, or do those guys not have their own worlds?

UnknownEnigma

it sorta does show their world though when being summoned the tropical background for stick and weird looking road for CL but...i dont know havnt seen tht movie. but yeah and was peter confirmed?? might show london or somethign when hes summoned dont know but yeah cant wait to summon....those are the only ones right?

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
THEY DO NOT HAVE THEIR OWN WORLDS. THEY ARE SIMPLY SUMMONS.
it's like with mushu in kh1: NO MULAN WORLD, BUT STILL A MUSHU.
and if you think this classifies as a spoiler, WHY NOT POST IT IN THE SPOILER section instead?

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
yes, exactly, summons come from summon gems (spirits revived)
...but i don't understand how that changes in kh2...lol, you simply summon, nothing more to it...
...or is there?

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
Its probly going to be like kh1 where you get the gem and give it to the witch or some other b****, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back