• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds List

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
WORLDS LIST
Here's the current list of worlds that you can visit in the roleplay! This list is constantly changing and expanding, so keep an eye on it for new worlds in the future. (Also, if you have any suggestions for Disney or Final Fantasy worlds, feel free to suggest them below!)

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
If you have an original world that you would like to include so characters can visit it, please fill out this information:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Macks

hey, how about this; the world of lilo and stitch, part of the beautiful islands of Hawaii... Garden Island!

Macks

that's what its called? thank you for enlightening me! of course it can be called Kaua'i.

wolfshadow

((sorry if the discription isn't as discriptive lol))

Name: D
onarun

Realm: Was light but now cast in darkness

Description: Before the world over run with darkness, Donarun was a rather peaceful place (comparing it to that of Radiant Garden in a way). The capitol of the world is Aree'sh, this rather huge town consists of marketplaces, homes, resturants, a place that could get you easily lost in if not knowing the layout of the city. It used to be something like this:
Rabanastre2.jpg
The castle is also apart of Aree'sh, formerly ruled under King Fyrnd, who mysteriously disappeared shortly before Draikanaugh took over the world.

But since Draikanaugh became the world's evil ruler of the world the town fell into hardships. People were disappearing or dying in front of loved ones, the sun barely showing through the dark covered sky that hung above in the atmosphere. People barely leave their homes in fear of being killed or taken away. Kinda looking like this rather gloomy place:
134057016674.jpg

Outside of the capitol, the world is now mostly consisted of monster infested forests to the east, a vast desert to the west, mountains to the north, and a large ocean to the south. One could say Aree'sh is the safest place to be despite the current circumstances in the town. In the mountains lives the evil Draikanaugh, ruling over all, casting heartless and monsters to do his bidding.

That should about do it I suppose? If there's anything else that needs to be known, let me know. Story wise, I figured I'd get with you Takushi or Omnichaos I suppose? Don't want to spoil anything, eh? lol(of course I know that most of the story is dependent on everyone's post.)

Last edited:

Macks

it looks like...

it really...

it looks like...

it really looks like...

death-city-banner.png

yeaah... it looks like death city.

but its nothing like death city... so... AWESOME!

wolfshadow

I'm assuming Soul Eater reference? never cared for the show, but hey if it works, lol.

Like I said, not the best on describing but have this awesome world in my head. Just can't seem to portray it in words as well.

In all actuality the characters (the one's i'll be mainly rping as and the three others (Agitha, Fyrnd, and Draikanaugh) are all from a story I wrote when I was in High School. Just never got around to continue it after a while. But had an awesome story though.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sorry for the delay, wolfshadow! ;0; (i've been really bad about getting back with everyone lately haven't i haha *headdesk* ;~;) Donarun sounds pretty awesome, so I'll add it to the first post. Thanks for posting about it! :D

wolfshadow

I'm thinking we could use it for more or less as an extended event. but if needed, we can discuss the world's use over pm.

I<3Kiari

Awards
Name: Dawnbreak City
Realm: Between
Description: Dawnbreak City is a city forever enveloped In a perpetual dawn. all throughout the town, there are narrow alleys and shops, most with over-priced potions. At one end of the "city," there is a Tall Skyscraper, similar to the one in The World That Never Was. On the other side, A beautifully built church stands abandoned, forever showing a reflection of the sunrise in its stained-glass windows from the hill it sits on. Within the rest of the city, there are various houses, restaurants, and even a struggle arena (I was wondering if with my second character I could hold Struggle tournaments?)! In the very center of the city is a clock tower similar to the one in Twilight Town. On the outside of the city extends a vast forest with an ancient Temple at its heart.

Themes: Forest, City, Temple

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back