• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I think we saw Isabela's and the youngest boy's rooms? And then Bruno's. Perhaps a door with Mirabel's face that has a dark world behind it would fit as Mirabel's "door," since it would tie into how Abuela thinks she's responsible for everything that's wrong, she's some kind of curse, or whatever--when really Casita was trying to lead Mirabel to the heart of the problem within the house/family.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
My current list of worlds for KH4:

Definite:

Star Wars - Obviously seen in the trailer. It’s in unless they have changed the game significantly to remove it since then.

Likely:

Toy Story - We know the version in KH3 is a copy. It could be revealed it was copied over from Unreality somehow. It’s such a successful franchise that it could be mandated into the game honestly.

Burton’s Alice in Wonderland - I believe Nomura mentioned wanting to include this world before? And I think we’ll have at least one live action remake film. This one is more of a sequel, but still.

Mary Poppins - I think this will replace the Hundred Acre Wood as our mini game world. We know it’s another Nomura has mentioned in the past. Just curious if they’d use Julie or Emily as the likeness for Mary?

Hopefuls:

Incredibles - This world has so much potential for bosses, team up attacks, etc. And I think it has enough realism to fit in well with other Unreality worlds.

Jungle Cruise - This one came out in 2021, so may have been too late depending where they were in world selection and development. But I have to include it as I used to work there and my life will literally be complete if it becomes a KH world. 😂 Only thing is I’m not sure how interesting it would be for most of the world to just be a river though. But it does have the huge dock area, the native village, and the temple at the end that would be cool set pieces.

Thor Ragnarok: I think this is the perfect mostly self-contained MCU film to include. It has interesting settings and excellent potential for boss fights.

Coco: This one just fits perfectly with the themes we know of so far in the game and has an incredibly unique setting.

Longshots:

Atlantis: This world also fits well with the themes and would look amazing with more realistic environmental textures. It was planned for KH1, so we know Nomura is aware of it and could want to revisit it.

Treasure Planet - Same thing as Atlantis, previously cut world that has a lot of potential to fit into Unreality. It would be a good substitute for the Pirates of the Caribbean niche as well.

Haunted Mansion - Same reason as Jungle Cruise above as I worked there too. 😅 I think this one is less likely though as the new film just came out last year and they probably wouldn’t have added the old one with the new movie releasing. However, I think it would be amazing if they actually did their own original take on the Mansion directly based on the attraction instead of a movie. Also, the Hitchhiking Ghosts would make an incredible summon.

Since we may only be getting 5-6 worlds this time, my preferred line up from these would be: Star Wars, Wonderland, Toy Story, Incredibles, Thor Ragnarok, and Atlantis.

For Jungle Cruise and Haunted Mansion, maybe instead they could be highly immersive attractions at a Disneyland-style theme park in Quadratum.

WaltK

Awards
If Unreality is meant to be the world of "fiction", why would Toy Box, where Verum Rex exists as a work of fiction, also be a "fictional" world alongside it?

Lightyear would definitely make more sense as a world in this context, as unlikely as it will be in a game where we're most likely already getting Star Wars.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
If Unreality is meant to be the world of "fiction", why would Toy Box, where Verum Rex exists as a work of fiction, also be a "fictional" world alongside it?

Lightyear would definitely make more sense as a world in this context, as unlikely as it will be in a game where we're most likely already getting Star Wars.

I think Lightyear would be great and agree it would fit better with the theme. (I’ve suggested that before in this same thread.) Again, just probably too recent to be included and would conflict with Star Wars like you said.

For Toy Box, I don’t have an explanation for that honestly without knowing more about the rules of Unreality. But I could see them finding a way to explain it away. The original version of the world is said to not have any Heartless and Buzz’ laser only starts working once they’re in the copied version. To me, it sounds like their world could be from a different realm unaffected by the battle between light and dark like Quadratum is supposed to be. And since Xehanort was aware of Unreality, maybe that’s how he learned of Toy Box’s existence in the first place.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I wonder how many world predictions I made on this thread...this account and my previous one. I guess it's that time again, we're anticipating news this year for KH4 and the hype is going to start racking up.

Guarantees:

- Star Wars

- Marvel: is a huge wildcard, there are so many things they can adapt as a world. I'm thinking if the game is PS5 exclusive they'll have a Spiderman world. There are tons of different Spiderman media, will we get an original Spiderman story? Kingdom Hearts' own version of Spiderman/Peter Parker just like the FF characters? Insomniac's Spiderman? Animated Spiderman? Across the Spiderverse?

- Toy Story: Nomura is a huge fan of Toy Story and the Toy Box level had the whole connection with Yozora, I think somehow Donald & Goofy will go through the TV in Andy's room to get to Quadratum.

That part will be cutscene only but in a world of fiction they could have Lightyear as a world? Or once Sora gets rescued by Donald & Goofy, the first Disney world is the Toy Box? Toy Story is going to be in this game.

- Frozen II: Hopefully with Elsa as a party member and the characters are actually acknowledged more.

- Hercules: At the very least, this is a cutscene world. But Nomura loves Hades, we could end up getting Olympus again or the Underworld? Bring back the coliseum at least, plz Nomura.

A few worlds I think can make it in but this game will probably have less worlds than KH3:
- Zootopia: I'm curious what Donald will get changed into.

- Moana: Will they get The Rock to voice act?

I need it:

- Wreck it Ralph: An Original story because if they adapt the first movie and make a Union X remake, that'll be awkward. Would be extremely plot relevant
Spoiler Spoiler Show

If Quadratum is fiction and KH is nonfiction, KH would be fiction in Quadratum. So....we could see the Princess assemble scene in the Internet. Extremely Meta world.

I think they should use the Internet as the world but please...don't use that movie's plot Nomura.

- Lilo & Stitch: I love this movie. I'd assume Stitch already met Lilo because he has a Ukulele during his summon in KH2. Stitch Has a Glitch? An original story?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
- Moana: Will they get The Rock to voice act?
I 100% neeeeeed Moana because she is such a perfect parallel to Sora and his story.

Maui would most likely be voiced by Jess Harnell. I've been keeping an eye on Dreamlight Valley and Speedstorm to see which characters have / haven't been in Kingdom Hearts and if the original VA would return for a game to voice them (of course so much of this is schedule dependent, as Frozen has a completely replaced voice cast in Dreamlight Valley but Speedstorm had two of the original cast return). I feel that a video game is something that might not interest him (especially one that wouldn't have Fortnight money) but I'd love to be wrong!

I do agree that Wreck-it-Ralph should be in KH4. They amped up Ralph by having him be a summon that broke the rules the game established of how summons work in the game, and then like you said the darknesses are trapped in the cable between Daybreak Town and Ralph's world, but I can also see them just writing around that by having the darknesses found their way to alternate fictional places through the interconnected cables.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Finally finished watching Wish on D+.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back