• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Also if we get a Zootopia world in the future (and I hope we do) I wonder if Donald and Goofy would change appearance despite already fitting in with the locals or at least they should lol.
Also, it'd be interesting to see Sora turn into an anthropomorphic lion in a way that's reminiscent of his original design.

Other than that, Zootopia just looks like a cool setting to explore in general.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Also, it'd be interesting to see Sora turn into an anthrophobic lion in a way that's remanescent of his original design.

He can channel his inner Simba and do the fireaga roar and jump around in flames.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
He can channel his inner Simba and do the firaga roar and jump around in flames.
Lol, that'd actually be pretty cool tbh. Maybe he could finally get his wicked chainsaw sword too. That always felt like too interesting a concept to just throw away forever.

Also, am I the only one a bit morbidly curious how SDG (or any KH character really) would react if they ingest or get pelted with any Night Howlers? XD

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Inside Out (maybe into Girl X's mind or Kairi's?) - Joy and Sadness will be on the team.
Atlantica (they can clearly do underwater worlds justice now) - Ariel and Melody will be on the team. Also, it would be really creative to have the world be like The Caribbean with a land section, but primarily underwater in Atlantica.
Agrabah - I NEED THE SNAKE JAFAR FIGHT

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
They'll drop him off at the nudist section.

I hope they have a segment where Judy writes SDG a ticket for parking their Gummi Ship in a unmarked save point.
Zootopia's story should just consist of SDG frequently breaking the law.

Also, it'd be interesting to see Sora turn into an anthropomorphic lion in a way that's reminiscent of his original design.

I'm honestly just expecting Sora to have his Lion Form head.

Also, am I the only one a bit morbidly curious how SDG (or any KH character really) would react if they ingest or get pelted with any Night Howlers? XD
Not just you. It only affects mammals, so Donald (and Jiminy!) wouldn't be effected, but I'd imagine it would with Sora and Goofy.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
I'm honestly just expecting Sora to have his Lion Form head.
I assume you mean from Pridelands? That'd look a little... Weird, but definitely fitting.
Not just you. It only affects mammals, so Donald (and Jiminy!) wouldn't be effected, but I'd imagine it would with Sora and Goofy.
Lol, just imagine that triggering some kind of uncontrollable Rage Form ..... Actually, that could work as an interesting way of applying the dichotomy of light & darkness to the world. Just imagine Bellwether using the Night Howlers to "forcefully awaken the darkness within citizens" in order to stir up conflict in Zootopian society (prompting heartless to appear and cause even more chaos), so Sora, or whom ever, has to use light in order to cure them of their mental illness/imbalance. Perhaps it could parallel Xehanort exploiting the darkness in several of the original characters for his own benefit. Not sure what the take away messege would be for that though.

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I assume you mean from Pridelands? That'd look a little... Weird, but definitely fitting.
Yeah, that's what I meant. I know it would look weird but I can't help imagine Nomura just reusing the face but with Sora's current hair style.

Lol, just imagine that triggering some kind of uncontrollable Rage Form, lol. ..... Actually, that could work as an interesting way of applying the dichotomy of light & darkness to the world. Just imagine Bellwether using the Night Howlers to "forcfully awaken the darkness within citizens" in order to stir up conflict in Zootopian society (causing heartless to appear and cause even more chaos), so Sora, or whom ever, has to use light in order to cure them of their mental illness/imbalance. Perhaps it could parallel Xehanort exploiting the darkness in several of the original characters for his own benefit. Not sure what the take away messege would be for that though.
That darkness is super bad and light is super good.

SomeKHFan

Awards

You know, that makes me wonder if Jiminy had any forms in worlds like Atlantica, Toy Box, etc that we never got to see.

And if a Bug's Life world happened, could Jiminy be a team member?

SweetYetSalty

Awards
You know, that makes me wonder if Jiminy had any forms in worlds like Atlantica, Toy Box, etc that we never got to see.

A Bug's Life is another world I really want to see in KH4. It would be much like Toy Box in how Sora's size and form changes. Ant-Sora would be so much fun to see. I imagine Goofy being a beetle and Donald some form of fly or bee. But I would love to play on Ant Island and fight the grasshoppers. Hopper better be a boss though. He's too good a villain for us not to fight.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

OMFG! I never thought about that LOL!

I really want A Bug's Life, but that would be the ultimate question -- will Jiminy be on the team with Flick lol.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

I never thought about it before BUT THAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!!

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I've been thinking about more jungle levels in future KH games and naturally the Jungle Book comes to mind. I know Tarzan's Deep Jungle gets complained about, but I want to return to a big jungle like setting at some point in the series. I wonder if Sora would change appearance there? I know he didn't for Tarzan's place but the circumstances were different.

Also if we get a Zootopia world in the future (and I hope we do) I wonder if Donald and Goofy would change appearance despite already fitting in with the locals or at least they should lol.
I absolutely love to see Zootopia along with Coco become worlds in a future KH game. Immediately after watching these films, I just want to have them appear given the themes in each film being similar to most of the themes seen in the KH series, as well as the unique environments and gameplay that Sora can do here.

Even the areas and the city could be a giant leap to the San Fransokyo level seen in Kingdom Hearts III. Hopefully we get to explore a wide open city and explore some of the areas and districts (the DMV, The Zootopia Police Department, Sahara Square, Tundra Town, Savanna Central, Rainforest District) and hopefully go inside the buildings (which was a big issue in KH3, while they made the worlds larger, we couldn't even go inside the buildings and structures (e.g. The Old Mansion, Rapunzel's Tower, Elsa's Castle)):
zootopia-disneyscreencaps.com-1505.jpg
latest

zootopia-disneyscreencaps.com-3330.jpg

zootopia-disneyscreencaps.com-6082.jpg

zootopia-disneyscreencaps.com-7522.jpg

My Biggest curiosity is if they would do an original storyline just like the Pixar (Toy Story and Monster's Inc.) and Big Hero 6 worlds in KH3, or follow the plot of the film? I have no preference which route Disney and Nomura decided but If they go the latter route, my biggest hope is that Sora, Donald and Goofy are involved in Zootopia world and don't stick out as a sore thumb when compared to their visits to the Tangled and Frozen worlds in KH3, where they either get involved with the film's cast but separate from them in some instances during the world and aren't not acknowledged by them until the end of the world (in Tangled's case) or meet the cast of the film ONCE and never meet them again for the remainder of the world and not be acknowledge by them at the end of the world (In Frozen's case), So I like to see them be more involved in Zootopia rather than just have them feel out of place in certain parts of the world.

As far goes as which character they interact first once they arrive in the world, it could be Nick Wilde who they will rescue him and Finnick from some Heartless while they were transporting the Pawpsicles only to have the trio realized they have been hustled by the Fox, just like what he did to Judy in the film or Judy Hopps who they will encounter while chasing Duke Weaselton and decide to help her out.

Even I could see the both of them as Party Members for Sora, although I'm not sure about Nick, given that he didn't had ANY form of combat seen in the film, and only relied on his wits and cunning. I could see him as a support character similar to Mike Wazowski with some melee moves (punches, kicks) from Woody's moveset.

A Bug's Life is another world I really want to see in KH4. It would be much like Toy Box in how Sora's size and form changes. Ant-Sora would be so much fun to see. I imagine Goofy being a beetle and Donald some form of fly or bee. But I would love to play on Ant Island and fight the grasshoppers. Hopper better be a boss though. He's too good a villain for us not to fight.
I wouldn't count on Hopper appearing giving his demise in the film, knowing that Pixar wants to have the stories based on their movies to be Original and not a retelling of the film as seen in the Toy Story and Monster's Inc. worlds in KH3, so I expect it will take place after the movie's events. If it was a prequel to A Bug's Life, then sure, Hopper could appear, I'm just concerned that Pixar will pull a "Randall" on him and not make him a boss.

Their appearances wouldn't change, but Donald might get arrested for not wearing pants.
Donald's better than that, given that he's a magician, so whenever they go into a world to blend in with the World's inhabitants (e.g. Toy Box, Halloween Town, Pridelands, Space Paranoids, Monstropolis) Donald will blend in like the world's inhabitants, So I do see him with pants this time.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Donald would have to change because there's no sentient birds in the film's world.

disney233

Awards
Again I say this. Hard for me to stay excited for Disney worlds. ESPECIALLY based off of Modern Disney films if Arendelle, Corona, and the Caribbean were any indication.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Again I say this. Hard for me to stay excited for Disney worlds. ESPECIALLY based off of Modern Disney films if Arendelle, Corona, and the Caribbean were any indication.
To Be honest, I don't think The Caribbean had ANY restrictions/guidelines from Disney when compared to the worlds of Arendelle, Corona and the Pixar-based worlds: Toy Box and Monstropolis (mainly the latter Pixar world) in KH3.

Given that most of the people who worked on the Pirates of the Caribbean films weren't involved in the game (and that also applies to 100 Acre Wood and Olympus) Disney just allowed Nomura and his Team to do what they want given that they appeared in previous KH titles (particularly the first two worlds: Olympus and 100 Acre Wood). So it's going to be interesting what future Disney worlds will have guidelines/restrictions in future games and which ones will have no restrictions and just allow Nomura and his team to do whatever they want with the worlds.

Donald would have to change because there's no sentient birds in the film's world.
Actually Birds do "exist" just not in Zootopia (given that it's mostly occupied by Mammals (except for Primates, Marine Mammals) ), plus Gazelle mentioned them during her song Try Everything:
"Birds don't just fly. They fall down and get up"

On top of that, the food that the predators eat in Zootopia mostly consists of Fish and Insects (which both are non-sentient in this world) compared to the Birds.

Last edited:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I absolutely love to see Zootopia along with Coco become worlds in a future KH game. Immediately after watching these films, I just want to have them appear given the themes in each film being similar to most of the themes seen in the KH series, as well as the unique environments and gameplay that Sora can do here.

Even the areas and the city could be a giant leap to the San Fransokyo level seen in Kingdom Hearts III. Hopefully we get to explore a wide open city and explore some of the areas and districts (the DMV, The Zootopia Police Department, Sahara Square, Tundra Town, Savanna Central, Rainforest District) and hopefully go inside the buildings (which was a big issue in KH3, while they made the worlds larger, we couldn't even go inside the buildings and structures (e.g. The Old Mansion, Rapunzel's

I wouldn't count on Hopper appearing giving his demise in the film, knowing that Pixar wants to have the stories based on their movies to be Original and not a retelling of the film as seen in the Toy Story and Monster's Inc. worlds in KH3, so I expect it will take place after the movie's events. If it was a prequel to A Bug's Life, then sure, Hopper could appear, I'm just concerned that Pixar will pull a "Randall" on him and not make him a boss.

I feel so bad I haven't seen Coco yet. I've heard so many great things about it, I really want to see it. Especially if it can be a potential KH world. Yes, I have that mindset in the back of my mind everytime I watch a Disney/Pixar movie. Could it be in the next Kingdom Hearts game, lol.

And I didn't know that about Pixar wanting original stuff for their worlds in KH. That explains Toy Box and Monstropolis. I'd still want a Bug's Life world not sure if Hopper would be in it now, though.

Back