• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
This does look like it'd make for an interesting and rather unique setting. There seems to be potential for there to be a ruin in which you halve to solve puzzles, which I'd be down for.

Also Raya seems perfect to be a party member seeing she seems to be pretty combat oriented, maybe she could teach Kairi a thing or two.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
The desert area will lend itself well to KH. Aladdin is really the only film that they've had with a desert locale before that I can remember?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Raya and the Last Dragon would be an amazing world. If Sora becomes be a ruin hunter then that would be awesome. Just watched the teaser and it looks so good!

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
The desert area will lend itself well to KH. Aladdin is really the only film that they've had with a desert locale before that I can remember?
Well arguably Home On the Range also has a desert setting, but I highly doubt it'll ever be featured in a KH game as a world.

That said we kinda got a second desert-y location on KH3 with Davy Jones's Locker was also one.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
This movie isn't even out yet and already I think it could make for a good KH world. Like a mix of Agrabah with a Mulan like party member. The story also sounds like something KH could work with. I'm totally down for it. So many good choices we have for future KH games :D

astertide

Awards
Just saying, because nobody is mentioning it: I LOVE the theme song! :O
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE THEME SONG IT'S LIKE YOU'RE IN THE TUNNELS WITH HER IT'S ALL ECHOEY WITH LOTS OF REVERB BUT HAS ALL THESE WONDER WOMAN-ESQUE VIBES WITH ALL THE SLIDING PITCHES it also gives a Carmen Sandiego Theme sort-of feel

and the beautiful cave setting?!

like I was scrolling through YouTube comments and NOBODY was talking about it :D

also
ARNIS STICKS

But on Raya herself, she's like a good better version of Moana. But like, with Avatar: The Last Airbender. Sorta. Maybe. She's not just a princess, she's a warrior. It's kind of a dark theme, but it's also beautiful. The whole world is depending on her. She knows who she is and what she's meant to do.

I just can't get over the fact that
RAYA
CAN
ACTUALLY
FIGHT

like Moana just had Maui fight for her, Vanellope had Ralph fight for her, Elsa didn't really use her powers for fighting, etc.

ALSO KELLY MARIE TRAN AND AWKWAFINA

I am SO FREAKING HYPED
I WANT THIS MOVIE TO COME OUT TOMORROW

and also the fact that it's a cool Disney intro that was totally unexpected

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Hoping that Raya's animal companion can be a second party member. It would make up for not having Max the horse as a party member in Kingdom of Corona.

As for villains perhaps Maleficent or the Foretellers want the Dragon Gem for their own purposes

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just saying, because nobody is mentioning it: I LOVE the theme song! :O
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE THEME SONG IT'S LIKE YOU'RE IN THE TUNNELS WITH HER IT'S ALL ECHOEY WITH LOTS OF REVERB BUT HAS ALL THESE WONDER WOMAN-ESQUE VIBES WITH ALL THE SLIDING PITCHES it also gives a Carmen Sandiego Theme sort-of feel

and the beautiful cave setting?!

like I was scrolling through YouTube comments and NOBODY was talking about it :D

also
ARNIS STICKS

But on Raya herself, she's like a good better version of Moana. But like, with Avatar: The Last Airbender. Sorta. Maybe. She's not just a princess, she's a warrior. It's kind of a dark theme, but it's also beautiful. The whole world is depending on her. She knows who she is and what she's meant to do.

I just can't get over the fact that
RAYA
CAN
ACTUALLY
FIGHT

like Moana just had Maui fight for her, Vanellope had Ralph fight for her, Elsa didn't really use her powers for fighting, etc.

ALSO KELLY MARIE TRAN AND AWKWAFINA

I am SO FREAKING HYPED
I WANT THIS MOVIE TO COME OUT TOMORROW

and also the fact that it's a cool Disney intro that was totally unexpected

I totally agree with the Carmen Sandiego vibes. I think more so because I just finished S3 and the whole thing had this “chasing a caper” vibe. Then Korra and Tomb Raider xD

astertide

Awards
I totally agree with the Carmen Sandiego vibes. I think more so because I just finished S3 and the whole thing had this “chasing a caper” vibe. Then Korra and Tomb Raider xD

I know, right? I love Carmen Sandiego was shocked when there were only five episodes :(

Perkilator

Awards
Just generally speaking; if the next KH game after MoM inevitably ends up on PS5 and Series X, I want Square Enix to push it further then they did the PS4 and Xbox One for KH3. More expressive faces for the cutscenes and getting rid of the basic talking animations (at least for the cutscenes themselves) would certainly help.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Not sure if anyone pointed it out, but Raya's world's name--when it inevitably appears in KH--will be Kumandra. :D

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Not sure if Raya would be one of the new PoH or not. Nomura may have already decided on the last three before this film was announced.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Awards
If the Emperor‘s New Groove were in KH3, I think it’d lend itself to the story in some neat ways:
  • Demyx and Maleficent discover that lots of Heartless are drawn to the world by Kuzco’s selfishness, and seek to manipulate him for their own reasons (Demyx seeing him as a potential reserve vessel, and Maleficent hoping to use his kingdom as a base)
  • Sora wants to help Kuzco be a selfless person, even if the reasons might be selfish (which could foreshadow Sora’s fate at the end of the game)

Back