• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Re: The Muppets, Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Oz (the new Oz movie/Return to Oz based)

- There was a thread on Oz awhile back and while I'd prefer Oz to stay out since we have Wonderland, it seems many people wouldn't mind seeing it show up. I could see it working, but that fantastical and whimsical kind of world where anything can happen is similar to Wonderland in my eyes. That being said, if it did happen, I think it'd work great (but I still would prefer it not happen)!

- The Muppets I'm pretty against. They just don't fit in KH imo. The plot of the Muppets movie and of any of the cartoons is pretty childish imo and it'd be hard to create any sort of real plot within the world utilizing the characters since I feel like everyone in the Muppets world is more-or-less a pacifist lol

- Who Framed Roger Rabbit would honestly make a very cool world I think. The only problems are exactly what Dark Mamba said. Who Framed Roger Rabbit is the only movie where Disney and Warner Brothers characters interact with one another. My solutions are that they do not need to show any of the Warner Brothers characters like Disney has done with all its Roger Rabbit merchandise so that would remedy that problem. As for different Disney worlds coming together, I think that could give the world its existence. Before the worlds were divided after the war, they were all connected. This could explain why in the original Roger Rabbit everyone was in it, because at the time, the worlds were connected. I think a world based off of the movie (just Cartoon Land though, don't bring in the real world) could work and I personally would love to see the main trio interact with Jessica Rabbit just because of who she is haha xD

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: The Muppets, Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Oz (the new Oz movie/Return to Oz based)

Personally I'd rather none of the three appear. Oz would be too wonderland to me and muppets...just no plz. u_u
Who Framed Roger Rabbit: Possibly but I dont see SE or Disney going through all the copyright trouble for the warner characters.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Oz - Depending on how they pull it off, I can see it working.

Muppets - Eeeeeeeeeh

Who Framed Rojer Rabbit - No, for the same reasons that I don't want a Wreck-It-Ralph world (actually, I want a Wreck-It Ralph world even LESS because there are just way too many opportunities to break the forth wall with KH itself being a game and all)

Mora KBM

Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

I would love to see the Prince of Persia in KH3 I believe it would make an awesome world to go around exploring it has action and romance in it.

Kratosrules82

Well ok for Warner reasons just drop Toon Town and just have it set in Hollywood 1947 as you can have both Eddie Valiant besides Roger joining our heroes to fight the heartless, the Weasels and Judge Doom who would make a kickass KH baddie.

For Oz it should take place in the Emerald City and the valley of the Nomes, does anyone think Nome King with Wicked Witch and Mombi would make interesting KH villains especially the Nomes, Flying Monkeys and Wheelers? i do and would be epic to see Sora and friends beat the crap out of the Nome King especially with a Keyblade. But who would be a better fighter? Scarecrow or Jack Pumpkinhead?

Hey Kuppo, i bet your right seeing the trio being amazed by Jessica Rabbit as she is the hottest toon ever even in the Disney Universe.

Yet Miss Piggy seems to be a fighter type since she knows martial arts.

D

Deleted member 81617

I'd like to have Destiny Islands playable. The only ones that have it for actual play access are Recoded and KH1. It would be nice for nostalgia

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Well ok for Warner reasons just drop Toon Town and just have it set in Hollywood 1947 as you can have both Eddie Valiant besides Roger joining our heroes to fight the heartless, the Weasels and Judge Doom who would make a kickass KH baddie.

I think that would be the worst thing they could do for it. Toon Town is really the place where Roger Rabbit should happen if it even did. They can just discard all WB references and never include a WB character like they do in the ride at Disneyland which takes place in Toon Town. Having it take place in Hollywood would just be weird since where would the world's boundaries be? Would it extend to all of Earth? I mean, unlike Hawaii in Lilo and Stitch, which has its limits being the ocean, Hollywood is connected to the whole US and the Hollywood of Roger Rabbit is part of the US, not like in most Disney movies where we know the location (Beauty and the Beast in France, Cinderella in Germany, etc.) but it is never stated in the movie so it could be its own little world.

For Oz it should take place in the Emerald City and the valley of the Nomes, does anyone think Nome King with Wicked Witch and Mombi would make interesting KH villains especially the Nomes, Flying Monkeys and Wheelers? i do and would be epic to see Sora and friends beat the crap out of the Nome King especially with a Keyblade. But who would be a better fighter? Scarecrow or Jack Pumpkinhead?

I can see them as villains and fighters, but I honestly think your picking at straws for them. If an Oz world did happen, I think you'd work with Oz himself as a fighter if any partner (you don't have to have a world-specific partner) and then the villain would most likely be a heartless with the Wicked Witch, not the Nomes or Mombi.

Yet Miss Piggy seems to be a fighter type since she knows martial arts.

She's a fighter is the least sense of the word. Sure she knows martial arts, but I can not see them actually using her as a fighter against actual enemies in the game. I just do not think Muppets work...AT ALL.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I'm all for oz and muppets appearing in the series. Roger rabbit Not so much

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

- There was a thread on Oz awhile back and while I'd prefer Oz to stay out since we have Wonderland, it seems many people wouldn't mind seeing it show up. I could see it working, but that fantastical and whimsical kind of world where anything can happen is similar to Wonderland in my eyes. That being said, if it did happen, I think it'd work great (but I still would prefer it not happen)!

- The Muppets I'm pretty against. They just don't fit in KH imo. The plot of the Muppets movie and of any of the cartoons is pretty childish imo and it'd be hard to create any sort of real plot within the world utilizing the characters since I feel like everyone in the Muppets world is more-or-less a pacifist lol
miss piggy says hi.

Though yeah, I agree. Design-wise it's a pretty good fit, but what would they do with the characters? Have one taken over by darkness and then you fight them?

- Who Framed Roger Rabbit would honestly make a very cool world I think. The only problems are exactly what Dark Mamba said. Who Framed Roger Rabbit is the only movie where Disney and Warner Brothers characters interact with one another. My solutions are that they do not need to show any of the Warner Brothers characters like Disney has done with all its Roger Rabbit merchandise so that would remedy that problem. As for different Disney worlds coming together, I think that could give the world its existence. Before the worlds were divided after the war, they were all connected. This could explain why in the original Roger Rabbit everyone was in it, because at the time, the worlds were connected. I think a world based off of the movie (just Cartoon Land though, don't bring in the real world) could work and I personally would love to see the main trio interact with Jessica Rabbit just because of who she is haha xD
They could always fit roger rabbit in as a character at least. Disney Town would be a good place to put him, if not somewhere more Chuck Jones/Tex Avery style.

Oz I wouldn't mind. Aside from being a world where characters in the original story discover for the first time, it has little to do with Alice(the animated one anyway) and can fit.

Kratosrules82

I'd love to see also:
Asgard from Thor. ( I mean Asgard makes sense since it's a fantasy world of magic, mythology and wonders as i believe it's Marvel's most unique world that is different from the science and realistic stuff they do that it needs exploring, Loki would make a great baddie and can have Chris Hemworth, Anthony Hopkins as Odin and Tom Hiddleson as Loki as you with the guys dressed as Asgardians fight with Thor against the heartless, a corrupt Ice warrior, Malekith (new baddie from the new movie) and of course Loki)

Pangeia from Dinosaurs. (Does anyone remember the TV show Dinosaurs from Jim Henson and Disney? this could make an interesting world especially with Earl Sinclair or Robbie as a fighter with Heartless dinosaurs and PB Richfield as a villain, Baby Sinclair would make an interesting summon especially with his catchphrases and his frying pan to bean the crap out of enemies)

Big City in Dick Tracy. (Dick Tracy is owned by Disney remember? i could see the hero join up with our heroes against Big Boy Caprice with his heartless crooks especially Flattop, Prune-Face, 88Keys, Mumbles and there's also the Blank)

Awards

Dick Tracey is own by Touchstone Kratos.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I'd like to have Destiny Islands playable. The only ones that have it for actual play access are Recoded and KH1. It would be nice for nostalgia

Agreed. But not only that, I want us to actually be able to go through the town outside the small island Sora and the others played in. Not a whole lot... just a few areas so we get more of a sense of it being a populated world.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

i would love it if destiny islands was a playable world, only this time we would be able to go onto the island with the town in it. maybe even meet SRK's parents

Gram

Banned
Awards

Agreed. But not only that, I want us to actually be able to go through the town outside the small island Sora and the others played in. Not a whole lot... just a few areas so we get more of a sense of it being a populated world.

Also agreed. Exploring the islands is one of the things I've wanted most since it's only playable appearance in kh1.

Gonzales95

Awards

I'm sure everyone is bored of talking about Star Wars, and this point has probably already been made by somebody, but Anakin is a parallel for Riku.

Anakin was supposed to be the chosen one - Riku was supposed to wield the Kingdom Key
Anakin fell to the dark side to try to save Padme - Riku gave into the darkness because he feared for Kairi's safety
Anakin ultimately ended up killing Padme because she lost the will to live thanks to him - Kairi was put in more peril by Riku's actions and allowing Ansem to take his body
Anakin eventually redeemed himself - As did Riku.

What would be interesting is if Sora and Riku visted a Star Wars world, but, playing on the time travel potentially a feature of KHIII, in different time periods. Sora meets Anakin in the time of the prequel trilogy at some stage (possibly during the clone wars) and has to help them, perhaps set on Geonosis or based off of the showdown with Count Dooku.

Then, Riku ends up visiting this world in the future, where Anakin has long succumbed to the dark side and is Darth Vader. Riku then sees himself in him and teams up with Luke to take him down or something. That would be interesting. SE could probably do a much better job than me, but it's just an idea. Thoughts?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I'm sure everyone is bored of talking about Star Wars, and this point has probably already been made by somebody, but Anakin is a parallel for Riku.

Anakin was supposed to be the chosen one - Riku was supposed to wield the Kingdom Key
Anakin fell to the dark side to try to save Padme - Riku gave into the darkness because he feared for Kairi's safety
Anakin ultimately ended up killing Padme because she lost the will to live thanks to him - Kairi was put in more peril by Riku's actions and allowing Ansem to take his body
Anakin eventually redeemed himself - As did Riku.

What would be interesting is if Sora and Riku visted a Star Wars world, but, playing on the time travel potentially a feature of KHIII, in different time periods. Sora meets Anakin in the time of the prequel trilogy at some stage (possibly during the clone wars) and has to help them, perhaps set on Geonosis or based off of the showdown with Count Dooku.

Then, Riku ends up visiting this world in the future, where Anakin has long succumbed to the dark side and is Darth Vader. Riku then sees himself in him and teams up with Luke to take him down or something. That would be interesting. SE could probably do a much better job than me, but it's just an idea. Thoughts?

that does sound interesting, but i doubt the writers would be able to intergrate star wars into the series well

Aragem

Okay, my list of worlds is this:

Atlantica (Little Mermaid) *Because I love seeing Mer-boy Sora*

Tron (Maybe with Tron: Uprising where Sora can meet Beck and help out Tron again)

Beauty and the Beast

Cocoon (FF-13) *Why not visit a FF world?*

Hunchback of Notre Dam

Wall-E

Toy Story

Star Wars

Pirates of the Caribbean

Marvel (Or at least a cameo appearance by some of the Marvel heroes.)

The Princess and the Frog (for some reason I can see them turning Sora, Goofy, and Donald into swamp critters)

Spira (FF 10) *why not?*

Nightmare Before Christmas

Kratosrules82

Dick Tracey is own by Touchstone Kratos.
I know but did you know Disney wanted to distribute Dick Tracy before Touchstone did and Touchstone is owned by the same company.

Al Pacino can reprise his role as Big Boy Caprice.

WWII Europe (Captain America): This could make an interesting level based on the Captain America movie and Sora and his buddies dressed in soldier uniforms to fight nazis, heartless soldiers and join up with Captain America to fight Red Skull to get the Shield Keyblade.

MizuMikomi

Awards

Game Central Station + Sugar Rush, (Kingdom Karts, make it happen!)
Andy's Toybox (Toy Story),
Treasure Planet,
Beast's Castle,
Daybreak Town, (It is a must now that we have seen it in Chi)
Wasteland, (Why not? Epic Mickey is a nice concept and would fit well with KH)
Nightmare Before Christmas, (I love this world)
Agrabah, (Aladdin King of Thieves NEEDS to happen)
Traverse Town (Dream Drop Distance variant of it)
Shibuya (Sora said he'd meet Neku and co there, so it has to happen sometime)
Beast's Castle
La Cite De'Cloches (Give us a real fight with Frollo!!!! D:<)

I had more, but my mind just went off track.

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards

Worlds I want for Sure:

Twilight Town (confirmed)
Destiny Islands (confirmed)
Radiant Garden (uncomfirmed, but practically guaranteed)
Mysterious Tower (same as Radiant Garden)
Keyblade Graveyard
Kingdom Hearts
Agrabah (Aladdin and the King of Thieves)
Olympus Coliseum (Hercules)
Port Royal (Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest and At World's End)
Pride Lands (The Lion King II: Simba's Pride)
100 Acre Wood (Winnie the Pooh)
La Cite Des Cloches (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Nottingham (Robin Hood)
Rhythmic Jungle (The Jungle Book)
Jamestown (Pocohontas)
Magical Playroom (Toy Story)
Nomanisan Island (The Incredibles)

Worlds I could see appearing:
Galactic Battlefield (Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope)
Halloween Town (The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge)
Hawaiin Islands (Lilo & Stitch)

Worlds I would like to see but know would never happen:
Newspaper Pavillion (Newsies)

Back